• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!!

moxiemom74

Bells
New here. I have zero ACNH friends and am looking for some :)
My FC: SW-4182-1787-8993

Last edited:
hey there, welcome to the bell tree forums! i hope you have a lovely time here. 💙

i don’t play new horizons much anymore, but i hope you’re able to find some friends to play with! is new horizons your first animal crossing game?

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I've just been too busy at the moment to play New Horizons (though I hope to revisit my town soon)! How long have you been playing your island?

There is a thread to share your friend code if you're interested in posting it in there! If you're looking to trade, there's a forum subsection (Nook's Cranny) for that, and if you're looking to play with others, there's another section too (The Airport) that I'd recommend checking out, if you haven't already! 😊

Best of luck on your island! 🏝️

Hello and welcome! Who's your favorite villager?
I like Cherry
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Unfortunately I've just been too busy at the moment to play New Horizons (though I hope to revisit my town soon)! How long have you been playing your island?

There is a thread to share your friend code if you're interested in posting it in there! If you're looking to trade, there's a forum subsection (Nook's Cranny) for that, and if you're looking to play with others, there's another section too (The Airport) that I'd recommend checking out, if you haven't already! 😊

Best of luck on your island! 🏝️
Playing about 6 months. Thank you for the links!!! Super helpful

Back