• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for some creative room designers!!

Fishset

Bells
I need help designing a room in my house, I want to make it a room for all my villager portraits but I have no idea what kind of furniture, wallpaper, flooring, and other things I should put in the room. Anyone have any ideas?

what are all your pics?

i need this info because :

• the frame color
  • how many there are

Last edited:
I have a room for my villager pictures too, but I didn't do anything special, really. I organized it by villager, and then the special character portraits I had went in the back of the room. I just had a random wallpaper, but maybe you could organize the pictures by frame color, or take your favorite villager and put their picture in the middle, and design the room so it resembles theirs? That's what I'm trying to do, lol

There's about 12 pictures all of various colors, they take up about half the room.

I like to make those types of rooms into completely random themes like garden rooms, space rooms, underwater room... basically anything that doesn't look like it would be in a real home. I think it would be kind of strange to have a real house with a room with just picture frames so I try to make them into "special rooms" lol. For example, when I had a picture room I used the meadow floor, backyard fence, and sprout tables in the middle to display the pictures. I put some plants out too.

Here's some (not the best) examples I done in three of my towns:

d1799a65-cce3-4ac4-8203-f76666dc2d23.jpg

0c351d55-3232-4493-8032-f0b99837a4ff.jpg

de8345e7-6ec3-4b20-9c2d-769fa7be4fd2.jpg
O'Hare's marshmallow chair is missing in this picture and Vich? and Filbert's pictures are missing too.

Last edited:
Wow those are very unique! Time to totally not steal them haha jk I like the second one a lot, looks like a forest of portraits :D

Back