• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for some constructive criticism.

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
I feel like I've been stuck in an art rut this year. With 2016 coming to a close, and with 2017 fast approaching, I'm looking for some constructive criticism so that I might improve in the new year. It's hard for me to pinpoint what is wrong with my own art, that's why I'm hoping to hear from others. What is it that's so unappealing about my art? Is it my anatomy? Is it my colouring style? Is it my line quality? Is it my composition? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Please ensure that any criticism is constructive though. Just telling me my art is crappy without any explanation won't really help me improve. ;)

Here is a link to my DeviantArt account:

http://sweet-misery788.deviantart.com/gallery/

Please only critique the pieces in my featured gallery. The stuff in other folders I already know aren't that great. ;)

Back