• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for people to draw on my bulletin board!

olliebugge

(´ ω `♡)
Bells
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Tasty Cake
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (12) +
i'm looking to fill up my bulletin boards with drawings from other people! i don't want anything in particular drawn, i'm just looking for some fun doodles.

im happy to tip in bells, nmts, tbts... whatever you'd prefer! i can also come and draw on your bulletin board, although im not the greatest artist, haha.

thanks!

Hi, I’d love to draw on your board :> but I don’t need anything in return.

I'm not the best artist, but I'd love to draw on your bulletin board! :> I would appreciate either TBTs or maybe you drawing on my board in exchange! :>

Hi, I’d love to draw on your board :> but I don’t need anything in return.
awesome! are you available to come over to my island now?

I'm not the best artist, but I'd love to draw on your bulletin board! :> I would appreciate either TBTs or maybe you drawing on my board in exchange! :>
i’d be happy to do both! if micat can’t come now i’ll shoot you a pm with the dodo code ^^

I'd like to come over to draw on your board! I'll be free in about 45 minutes if you are around then :)

hi! i’ll be available in around 10 minutes from now, if you’re still on! just let me know ^^
I think I will go to bed early tonight but tomorrow I will try to message you earlier! And if you want you can come over and draw on mine too! I also have a newfound interest in bulletin board drawings so I want to fill mine up haha :')

I think I will go to bed early tonight but tomorrow I will try to message you earlier! And if you want you can come over and draw on mine too! I also have a newfound interest in bulletin board drawings so I want to fill mine up haha :')
no worries! you get some rest and then i’ll be happy out to draw on your board too!

and i’ve also discovered a new love for bulletin board drawings, i really love them!

Omg I wish I was home to take part in thiiiiis hahah. Yall should post your pics in here lol

Back