• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for Older Players

Helloo, I'm turning 27 this month, EST. Feel free to add me! :)
SW-7144-6628-1996
Hi i'm 37 from UK feel free to add me, my friend code is in my signature. ;)
Hey y’all! I’m about to turn 33. Playin New Horizons! Add me! Kressica in Isla Fargo!
friend code: sw-5021-8120-1173
Feel free to join us oldheads on discord. We're a community growing and active 24h/24 see you there

Hi im 29 and from the UK have been playing since wild world. Thank you for making this thread! Also looking for new friends that are older players like me! Feel free to add.

Hi im 29 and from the UK have been playing since wild world. Thank you for making this thread! Also looking for new friends that are older players like me! Feel free to add.
27 Netherlands GMT+1 feel free to add me.
We also have a discord, the community there is bustling feel freee to join :)

Hi everyone! Would LOVE some older players to be friends with. I’m 27 and I feel so old with some of these new players! Lol
Please DM me your friend code and I’ll do the same. Xx

Hi friends.. My name is Whitney, I’m 26 and a student teacher living in Hawaii!
I’ve been playing Animal Crossing since wild world... so I’m pretty dedicated and know the games very well!!

id love to have some older people to talk to and visit :)
I’m alwayssss down to visit/host!
Feel free to add my info, DM me if you do so I can’t do you too!

Sure, I'm willing to friend you. I gotta warn you, though: I currently do not visit other towns very often (not even Friends' towns). On the other hand, I do occasionally send items to friends via mail.

Oh, and I'm 28.

I'm turning 27 in May! I added you, my switch account is named Squitten and ign is Sami~

Back