• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Looking for Older Players

Hi there, I'm Annelies from the Netherlands and 35 years old. Started Animal Crossing on the Nintendo DS when I was a lot younger :) hoping to find some friends to visit me and vice versa!
SW-5159-5732-0413
Let me know when you add me.
got your request :) my gates open usually when I'm on feel free to stop by whenever ^^
Post automatically merged:

Hey guys i was wondering if theres interest to make a group on the forums, in forum chat, or on discord where we can all interact as a group more easily? Oldheads.. unite!
I like the idea of discord chat ^^

Heya, I’m a 33 year old Las Vegas native.
Yeuuuhhh! Go old fogies!

Let me just put me teeth in first. . . . XD

Hi Princess Morgan, I’m about to add you
i’m 25 and have been playing animal crossing ever since the Wild world ds edition :)
Really excited about this game
Feel free to add me back!

Fc: sw 0985 5857 5866

I’m 30 from Australia. I’m a daily player. Anyone is more than welcome to add me: SW-3976-2809-4573 :3

I'm 34 and belgian, i play irregularly i love games and geek culture, my switch fc is SW-7263-0829-1115
Edit: My name on Nintendo is HavocSrc Player is Havoc, island is Source

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Jacqueline, I am 29 and from Australia. I am new to Animal Crossing.

My friend code is sw-2500-4270-9348

Feel free to add me.

Back