Looking for Older Players

princessmorgan

Bells
Switch
2474-9460-9613
Feedback
100% (107) +
Hey! I'm looking for friends 25+. I've been playing animal crossing since the original on game cube! I love anime and arts of all kinds. I mostly play for long hours on the weekends, and only for an hour or two in the evenings on weekdays!

Looking forward to playing together!

Hi! I've been playing Animal Crossing since the start as well. I'm 25 and from the Netherlands. I would love to hang out sometime. I also work fulltime, so I'll playing a lot during the weekends and in the evenings during work days. :)

Hello! Awesome idea, starting this thread! :D I'm 30, and would love to connect with other adult players. I'm on pretty frequently (aren't we all, these days?) so anyone can feel free to add me or send me messages and what have you. I'll go through this thread and add people periodically as well. "Old" folks represent!

Hi there, I'm Pascal (also from the Netherlands), 31 and I'm playing Animal Crossing since 2006 (Animal Crossing Wild World). To be honest, New Leaf I played for the last time 7 or 8 months ago. I'm now playing New Horizons for a small week and it got me really hooked! I like the online play, specially in the time we live in at the moment. Great initiative to get some "old people" together. Feel free to add me, hope to see you soon.

Last edited:
Back