Looking for Older Players

Is there a discord for this? I’d love to join! I’m 26 in Canada and my island is set in SH!

EDIT: I see the discord link xD

Last edited:
Hi is 57 too old for this group? I see most of you are in your mid 20's. If anyone doesn't mind I'd be glad to meet you, visit towns and invite you to my town. I'm also willing to share anything I may have that others need.

Hi is 57 too old for this group? I see most of you are in your mid 20's. If anyone doesn't mind I'd be glad to meet you, visit towns and invite you to my town. I'm also willing to share anything I may have that others need.
You're way closer to my age than 20, you're fine, no worries! I'll add your friend code if I haven't already =^.^=
Post automatically merged:

In case anyone was wondering I just added all of you to my follow here on TBT, and if you haven't added my switch code yet or I haven't added you, then please feel free to do so! My Switch friend code is under my profile pic in the info to the left. Thank you! =^.^=
<------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I'm 34, played New Leaf like it was a full time job and then some XD and in central time! I work 9-5 and am a bit of a night owl and am currently workin at home so I'm a bit more flexible.

5154-7968-6102

You're way closer to my age than 20, you're fine, no worries! I'll add your friend code if I haven't already =^.^=
Post automatically merged:

In case anyone was wondering I just added all of you to my follow here on TBT, and if you haven't added my switch code yet or I haven't added you, then please feel free to do so! My Switch friend code is under my profile pic in the info to the left. Thank you! =^.^=
<------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm 34, played New Leaf like it was a full time job and then some XD and in central time! I work 9-5 and am a bit of a night owl and am currently workin at home so I'm a bit more flexible.

5154-7968-6102
I've Pmed you two

Oh, that's cool too! I haven't messed with that game yet as far as putting it's info up here, even though I do log into it every day lol. I'll add my 3DS friend code to my info when I get a chance, so anyone can feel free to add me if they want to. =^.^=

I'm 30 from California, USA. I've been playing since Wild World, but have played the original on Gamecube. I'm not too active on here but very active on sites like Twitter, Facebook and Discord. :)

Back