• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for Older Players

Hey everyone, I'm 27! Feel free to add my code, I believe it's on the side bar or you can send me a message :)

I already joined the discord, but hello! I'm 27 almost 28 and I'm quite new to the game but would love to make friends! Feel free to add me!

I'm 26 and been playing since the Gamecube days. I'll join the server in a bit, always nice to find a group of older players lol

I am 30, since i am working and a single dad, i have only some short Times i am able to play really active, but most of the Times i leave my gate open for Friends, so they can enjoy some southern Hemisphere.

Feel free to add me i am 25
6D0C10EA-2B6C-4499-8B62-18F55C2D759C.jpeg

I am 30, since i am working and a single dad, i have only some short Times i am able to play really active, but most of the Times i leave my gate open for Friends, so they can enjoy some southern Hemisphere.
Feel free to add me i am 25
You can also join the discord for oldheads we're a growing little group active on all time zones

Hello! : )
My name is Brooke, I'm turning 26on Thursday, and I have been playing this game all hours of the day and night.
I've been quarantined for four weeks, so this has been all I'm doing .-.
I am in New Jersey so I'm EST time zone.

Anyone is more than welcome to add me: SW-4493-3835-1993
Please let me know if you do, I usually won't accept a random friend request. 💖

Hello! : )
My name is Brooke, I'm turning 26on Thursday, and I have been playing this game all hours of the day and night.
I've been quarantined for four weeks, so this has been all I'm doing .-.
I am in New Jersey so I'm EST time zone.

Anyone is more than welcome to add me: SW-4493-3835-1993
Please let me know if you do, I usually won't accept a random friend request. 💖

Stay safe in jersey!! Ill add ya but my nintendo is game$lave!!
Post automatically merged:

Feel free to add me i am 25View attachment 235256
Feel free to add me i am 25View attachment 235256

Added! Nin is game$lave

Last edited:
Back