Looking for older players 30+

Turned 30 this year, in Charlotte NC. Glad to see other older, not old but in my age range players around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

29 counts, make sure you get that party to celebrate I didn't and still regret it as day after I felt like everything was different in a strange way and wished I had marked that shift. I still look early 20s but it was just a change I did not expect little ways. Then I met my fianc?e right after not in my 20s anymore and he is 21, didn't think would feel a gap but sometimes do. I think we never stop feeling a certain age no matter what the number is...anyway enjoy that 29 year I wasted mine.

The way I see it, we're as old as we feel. Age is just a number, after all. I know the big "30" is supposed to be a turning point that no one ever wants to reach, but I'm not dreading it or anything. And my 29th year is just like any other, pretty much. lol I'm not going to turn 30 and suddenly have different interests or feel like a different person. I'm sure I'll be just as geeky and fandom-immersed as ever.

I stayed the same, I expected no changes but it was strange I don't know how to explain it it wasn't internal it was more the responses to how old are you and so on. I didn't think it was a big deal, even not having a party but wish I had.It felt a little like 18 and 21 like from here out the markers don't matter. It was just weird reaction wise but that may be because I look very young.

Hey fellow oldies (joking!). I'm 29, will be 30 in Feb next year. If anyone likes hanging out on the Island and doing tours, let me know and we can add each other ^_^ I'm trying to work towards my gold badge, and it's a lot more fun playing games with other people! I'm in the UK and can play 8:30pm - 11pm most nights.

Added both of you trickilicky and ClassyGirl, thanks for posting, what is your friend code Ehingen guy?

Last edited:
Added both of you trickilicky and ClassyGirl, thanks for posting, what is your friend code Ehingen guy?

Added you back! I'm going offline for the night now, but if you want to get a game together in future just drop me a PM/VM! I don't tend to leave my gates open as I have a bunch of random people in my friends list for Pokemon friend safari purposes. Catch you later ^_^

I will probably be on tomorrow at 9 eastern. I desperately need axes if anyone has any in their shops.
Let me know!

i am just curious. anyone here from asia or australia? As i see most are from United States or Canada.

I'm 32 and I play this game a lot. My friend code is 2852-8105-4721. I'm in the central US time zone or GMT -6
Katie is wondering my village can I bring her to one of your villages? I also like hanging on the island and playing the stalk market. Joan is selling turnips in my village at 109 apiece which I think is high.

Hey everyone, I'm 30, and I would love to play with you guys! :) My timezone is CET.

I've added Ehingen guy, Trickilicky and ACMaud (all from around my timezone), but I still have lots of space on my friends list. :>

Hey everyone, I'm 30, and I would love to play with you guys! :) My timezone is CET.

I've added Ehingen guy, Trickilicky and ACMaud (all from around my timezone), but I still have lots of space on my friends list. :>

Thank you, added you back just now! Sometimes it can be hard to find players in the EU time zones, so this is great ^_^

Ponyu and Cygnus I have added both of you, Ehingen guy can you recheck your friend code I am getting a message that is telling me that friend code is invalid, also if the follow don't add me they will taken of my friend list, they are Mags, Jade, Zander, Panda, and Classygirl, thanks everyone for posting and look forward to playing the game with you

Last edited:
So, I'm curious, guys. What got you into Animal Crossing in our generation? Did you start with earlier ones or was New Leaf your first? What attracted you to it? Do you have a favorite AC game?

I figured there would probably be a lot of AC veterans in this thread. Oddly enough, I'm not one of them. Animal Crossing: New Leaf is my first AC game of the series. It's been a great introduction to it, though. I also enjoy the Harvest Moon series and Animal Crossing has some distinct similarities to it. I enjoy mellow, fun and relaxing games. They're great for winding down from a day with work or just to de-stress and enjoy in general. I enjoy a good ol' RPG and other games, as well, but nothing quite beats the relaxing and calming effect of AC. It's the kind of game that puts you in a good mood while you play and I really appreciate that kind of thing.

I am also a night player so will add those that add me, have multi towns but all same code so if something is set up will just pop in main town as is complete or over time if get to be good friends with people and they want to see the real towns as there are five DAs last one not given yet just got suite, lol can always jump to any town as one ds so FC code is always same no matter which town am on.

45 years here (UK)- hey all, add me if you still have space and let me know :D.

@Amissapanda, I started playing A/C about 8 years ago because of my daughter who has just turned 15 and doesn't play any more. I also play the Harvest Moon games... so relaxing after work.

Last edited:
RainbowChameleon79: I added you back, thank you!

LillyKay: Just found out you're already on my friends list. I think we played together back in June 2013, nice to see you again! :)

Amissapanda: I accidentally discovered AC:WW in 2006, but I've played all the games since then (including the game cube version). Although I really love the older games, AC:NL brought the hype to a whole new level for me. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

Loving the fact that there's older players!

Please feel free to add me :) I'm 0189-9757-3634.

All I ask is people don't nick my fruit (I'm little OCD and have the fruit tree's to look nice..sad I know).

Thank you! x

RainbowChameleon79: I added you back, thank you!

LillyKay: Just found out you're already on my friends list. I think we played together back in June 2013, nice to see you again! :)

Amissapanda: I accidentally discovered AC:WW in 2006, but I've played all the games since then (including the game cube version). Although I really love the older games, AC:NL brought the hype to a whole new level for me. ;)

Wow Ponyu, I remember you. Gosh, that was over a year ago. It feels like it was recent lol!

@Roseygem and Amissapanda, I will add you.

Back