Looking for older players 30+

sup geezers

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't want to associate with older people, then go into the hundreds of other threads that are full of 10 year olds.
I've been playing AC before some of youwere eever born. Lol.

ironically probably the most immature post I've read today

i've added pretty much everyone here, i think... i'll be on-line around 2 hours from now!

and because the conversation and the respect and the trust is on a completely different level ... I've run tired of 14yr olds who stress me out :) they stress me out at my day job, so I don't want to run into them on my free time :) lol

29 and counting here :)
I know that feeling. You are not alone.

added everyone here over 30 as well as Mairen, ACMaud, and seahawks71, thanks everyone for leaving your friend codes, and I understand that you are a senior member Mango, but I am not going to close the thread, if you read the title of this it is for people over 30 years old, and yes there are many of us out there, also in general can everyone please get along and not start stuff, this is a game that is supposed to be fun, if anyone in here is truly offended then please leave, I am playing this game to meet new people and have fun, not be a referee.

Last edited:
Janete, I will add you when j get home tonight! I can't play much on the weekend's because I work until midnight. During the week I will be around after 8pm eastern.

ok, i mostly play at 7pm, 8pm eastern too on the week. if you see me on line, pm me here!

30, Washington, D.C., and im a pretty darn hardcore player haha! If anyone needs fossils to complete their museum just PM me! I have TONS to sell! Ditto with gyroids and art work and some hybrids. You can also ask me for furniture sets, i just ask you pay the cost to buy it all again lol.

My FC is under my pic icon! Hope to play with you all sometime!

DLGR- I'm from Hagerstown!
I will add you later tonight! Feel free to add me too! My FC is on the second page I think.

Hi. Older player from Ohio. I would like to visit other towns. I'm just starting. Anyone here can add me if you wish. My FC 2981-7861-9496. I'll add you back.

I will add the new people when I get home.
And I think I'm going to delete the ones that havent added me back.

30 here from NC, USA.
5343-8668-3552
Wife: 2552-1677-9599

I'll start adding and see who does the same along with my wife.

Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just went up the whole thread and added everyone!

Last edited:
Back