Looking for older players 30+

I have already added you ACMaud but you have not added me, also I just at your buy and trade list, are you selling the tteok plate, if so I would like to buy it from you

My FC is 4270-2761-7647
Tonight I'm going to go back through this thread and see who has added me. If you havent, I'm going to delete you (i like a tidy list)
Town name-Rattus
Name-Heath (Im a girl though) thanks!
Also I will be around tonight around 9 eastern. I will post on this thread.

Will anyone be online later this evening? I have signatures to get. I'd like to trade some of my perfect apples for other perfect fruit, if possible, too.

Sakura , Maude, Mairen, another Sakura, Archer, AJs wife, and Erica, I have added you all, either please add me or let me know if you dont want to so I can take you off my friend code list, thanks everyone for responding to this thread and I hope you all are having fun, also added mags, and ACN_Jade

Last edited:
27 on the 25th. Wouldnt mind playing with folks around my age

Ok Hi there I didn't think. Would find some close to my own age that plays this so you don't know how happy I am, I'm also new to this animal crossing new leaf, I never managed to find friend code or get in touch with other people to visit their towns so I'm hoping I find a few friends on ACNL and become friends Wit them and be able to visit towns, My name is Mary and I'm 28
I'm in Ireland My Town is Cavan, Mayor who is me Mary Native Fruit is pears and other fruit which I recently found out how to get my own Bananas and Lemons, My friend code is 1246-9924-5080. I have just added you as a friend, I hope that's ok and I hope to meet you in your town very soon,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, my friend code is 1246-9924-5080 I have just added you so I hope you add me back Take care and hope we get to visit each other very soon, I'm 28

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend code is 1246-9924-5080 please add me, I'm 28 and I'm looking to make new friends and visit other towns

Other player requested,

Feel free to add me I'm in my late 20s I'll be soon 29 well in December so I'm looking for some players who are close enough in age, younger welcome to so heres my friend code 1246-9924-5080, I haven't got to visit any towns yet but would like to and all welcome to mine, Town name is Cavan( County in Ireland) I'm Irish, Name is Mary, the fruit I have is pear but I have collected Bananas and lemons and grew trees with them hope to welcome you all to Cavan very soon. Thanks everyone and hope to chat very soon

RainbowChameleon79. Archer here. Sorry just read this. I have you added but every time I open my gates I get an error code and am reset outside my train station. I believe my firewall is the problem. I'm looking for a way around it without having to turn of my firewall. I'll let you know. Sorry.

I'm not over 30, but does 29 count? Hahaha.

Nonetheless, I'm glad to hear there are some older folks around here. (Hell yeah, 90's kids!)

Turned 30 this year, in Charlotte NC. Glad to see other older, not old but in my age range players around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

29 counts, make sure you get that party to celebrate I didn't and still regret it as day after I felt like everything was different in a strange way and wished I had marked that shift. I still look early 20s but it was just a change I did not expect little ways. Then I met my fianc?e right after not in my 20s anymore and he is 21, didn't think would feel a gap but sometimes do. I think we never stop feeling a certain age no matter what the number is...anyway enjoy that 29 year I wasted mine.

Back