• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Earn Badges

@shiiko ope, the first resetti screen of the evening! happened when i was trying to head to ya. gonna try again but if ur system crashed or something lemme know

i think it was just a regular internet connection issue

@shiiko Thanks soooo much. Like I said I want to spend some time doing (boring) irl stuff to free up some playtime this weekend. It meant a lot that you were willing to go longer; wanted to make sure you felt it was fair and I wasn't gonna ghost ya! Will look for you on Sunday. Have an excellent time zone! 🍃

@gigglebot1010 thats fine, just let me know when youre ready to start. though i'll need to afk for a little bit prolly around 7 for food

@gigglebot1010 thats fine, just let me know when youre ready to start. though i'll need to afk for a little bit prolly around 7 for food

Hi there, I can tap in with visits either before/after or during Giggles. Just hosting some folks now but if ya want me to start now, lemme know!

@gigglebot1010 ok, my gates open
Post automatically merged:

also if you guys need to catalogue any of the harder to find items (like the rv/spotpass items) let me know

Last edited:
@shiiko hey tysm for the visits but i'm tryna give some stuff away, i'm actually gonna close my gates in a sec but if ya want let's link up another time!

Back