• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for non-icky people to play online with?

mayor-fern

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been playing New Leaf on and off for two years and I have never played online with anyone. I think it'd be super cool to! My name is Artie, I'm 17 and in AUS. If you'd be interested in being AC pals then drop a reply. Alternatively, you can message me at mayorfern.tumblr.com if you have a tumblr. I'm on there more but I will also drop back maybe twice a week, so I'm sorry if my replies are slow!

Happy Crossing,
mayorfern :)

Not very tbh! It's only when I'm not here for a while which seems to be a fair bit, but I'm trying to change that. I'll probably check back here every day for about a week after posting this.

Last edited:
Hey there! Feel free to add me when you see this. I looked at your tumblr and I've gone/is going through the same thing with school.

Ahh I will add you ASAP! I'm guessing you're the person who followed? I'll follow back now !

Awesome! I didn't follow, my Tumblr is acting wonky on my iPad so I couldn't log in.

Heyo! I've added ya, I'm turning 17 in a couple of days~
Will check out ur tumblr later. ^^

Hey there, I added you. I'm in AUS too. Anyone else here is free to add me if they'd like too.

Back