• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for new friends (:

Elbeachlvr

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello!

I’m a 25F looking for some friends to play New Horizons with! Feel free to post your FC here, DM me, or message me on discord! I’m normally on during the day/evening EST.

Discord: #Emily8380
FC: 4250-4701-4926

looking forward to meeting you guys!

Thanks! Sometimes I leave my gate open to see who wanders in, dm me if you wanna set up a time!

Hey Im Jordan 28m 6883-8386-1203

Come by anytime, having an item giveaway most of the time.

Hello!

I’m a 25F looking for some friends to play New Horizons with! Feel free to post your FC here, DM me, or message me on discord! I’m normally on during the day/evening EST.

Hi
My name is Gabriel, 31
Please accept my invit

Good evening :)
Andrew here - please add me. Looking for new AC friends who like to do trades. I love nothing more than to help others!

<<< ===== Friend code to the left

Cheers :cool:

You guys I just got the game 3 days ago I need friends.
Post automatically merged:

Add me with my friend code: SW-1312-3706-7907 🍊🍏🍌🍒🥝🍑🍇🥭🍊🍋

Hey! My sw-1396-2574-5507
Glockachu from Corone.

I’ll be hosting a catalog party tmrw around 12pm eastern if anyone’s interested let me know and I’ll dm you dodo codes tmrw.

Hello!

Good morning.ive just added you to my friends list.feel free to dm me a dodo code so i can add you on my nook phone on here or on discord, my name is smigdog i look forward to visiting you of visa versa

Hello!

Hey. I added you!!

You guys I just got the game 3 days ago I need friends.

Add me with my friend code: SW-1312-3706-7907 🍊🍏🍌🍒🥝🍑🍇🥭🍊🍋

Hey. I added you

Hey! My sw-1396-2574-5507
Glockachu from Corone.

I’ll be hosting a catalog party tmrw around 12pm eastern if anyone’s interested let me know and I’ll dm you dodo codes tmrw.
Hey. I added you. Please accept my invite

i’ve been playing a couple weeks but i only play a couple days a week so i’m quite far behind! i’m mel feel free to add me anyone :) 3766-2764-8297 :)

hi! i'm a 26F, i'd love to be friends! :)
i play for a few hours daily, usually in the early afternoon and again in the evening, EST.

discord: mika#08081
friend code: 1644-8987-8966

anyone can feel free to add me!

Back