• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for new friends (:

Elbeachlvr

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello!

I’m a 25F looking for some friends to play New Horizons with! Feel free to post your FC here, DM me, or message me on discord! I’m normally on during the day/evening EST.

Discord: #Emily8380
FC: 4250-4701-4926

looking forward to meeting you guys!

Thanks! Sometimes I leave my gate open to see who wanders in, dm me if you wanna set up a time!

Hey Im Jordan 28m 6883-8386-1203

Come by anytime, having an item giveaway most of the time.

Hello!

I’m a 25F looking for some friends to play New Horizons with! Feel free to post your FC here, DM me, or message me on discord! I’m normally on during the day/evening EST.

Hi
My name is Gabriel, 31
Please accept my invit

Good evening :)
Andrew here - please add me. Looking for new AC friends who like to do trades. I love nothing more than to help others!

<<< ===== Friend code to the left

Cheers :cool:

You guys I just got the game 3 days ago I need friends.
Post automatically merged:

Add me with my friend code: SW-1312-3706-7907 🍊🍏🍌🍒🥝🍑🍇🥭🍊🍋

Hey! My sw-1396-2574-5507
Glockachu from Corone.

I’ll be hosting a catalog party tmrw around 12pm eastern if anyone’s interested let me know and I’ll dm you dodo codes tmrw.

Hello!

Good morning.ive just added you to my friends list.feel free to dm me a dodo code so i can add you on my nook phone on here or on discord, my name is smigdog i look forward to visiting you of visa versa

Hello!

Hey. I added you!!

You guys I just got the game 3 days ago I need friends.

Add me with my friend code: SW-1312-3706-7907 🍊🍏🍌🍒🥝🍑🍇🥭🍊🍋

Hey. I added you

Hey! My sw-1396-2574-5507
Glockachu from Corone.

I’ll be hosting a catalog party tmrw around 12pm eastern if anyone’s interested let me know and I’ll dm you dodo codes tmrw.
Hey. I added you. Please accept my invite

i’ve been playing a couple weeks but i only play a couple days a week so i’m quite far behind! i’m mel feel free to add me anyone :) 3766-2764-8297 :)

hi! i'm a 26F, i'd love to be friends! :)
i play for a few hours daily, usually in the early afternoon and again in the evening, EST.

discord: mika#08081
friend code: 1644-8987-8966

anyone can feel free to add me!

Back