• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for items on my Wishlist exchange for furniture, mom clothing/furniture and nmt/igb

cherrygirl

Bells
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hey guys,

I’m looking for these diys and wallpaper (Wishlist here)
I can offer these items in exchange and/or nmt and igb for the diys.

Items:
White cute wardrobe
Cypress bathtub (dark wood)
Moms tea cozy x3
Moms pen stand x3
Moms tissue box x2
Moms art (field of flowers) (holding)
Moms embroidery (being held)
Moms cool kitchen mat (blue) x8
Moms knapsack (cherries)
Birthday candles
Moms handmade apron (fruits)

I can also get you the full set of antique (brown and black) and floor lights.

For the mom items (not mat or clothing), I can customise them to the version you want.
Im also happy to sell my items for nmts if anyones interested but doesn’t have the items on my Wishlist

Last edited:
How much NMTs are you looking for a mom embroidery and art? Would 4 NMT total work for one of each? If so, PM me! It’s 3am where I live at the moment, but I can trade later on ^^

Actually bad the art too! Are they customizable? How about 5 NMT for both?
sorry I think I’m holding the art for someone else you still good with just the embroidery (it is customisable)
Post automatically merged:

Would you take 3 NMT for one of the sweaters?
Yeah I can do that. Yours or my island?

sorry I think I’m holding the art for someone else you still good with just the embroidery (it is customisable)
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I can do that. Yours or my island?
yours please!

Back