Buying Looking for Items (must be done by 11/20/2013)

vampiricrogue

Retro Braniac
Bells
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
White Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Feedback
100% (6) +
Due to my being practically a single parent, my gameplay time frame is getting shorter; however that will not stop me from paying a fair price on my wishlist of anyone would please help me accomplish this task.

I will be updating this first post often.

Thank you for your time.

creepy coffin (requesting price 30k or lower)
clear model [Price: 3,360 Offer: 5,200 ]
scale [Price: 1,200 Offer: 4,000 ]
stadiometer [Price: 1,680 Offer: 5,000 ]
washbasin [Price: 1,200 Offer: 3,500 ]

====below are items i may or may not need, but it would be nice to have them if there are any offers.

creepy culdren (offering 30k for the item) (Reason: My character is a scientist. Come on. Thats a general given for a lab. lol)

libra scale (Reason: Honestly, it is for one of the hospital rooms that I am keeping secret at this time, even though a few of you probably know of it by now.)

office flooring (Reason: This is optional for my towns hospital, since i can't think of any other flooring that is pristine and perfect)

radiator [Price: 2,380 Offer: 4,000 ] (Reason: You just dont see them anymore in real life.)

scorpio lamp (Reason: I got a bug room, being my character is a scientist, but it is perfect as it is, but it would make an interesting addition)
sloppy bed [Price: 520 Offer: 3,000 ] (Reason: i want a bed that looks like the hospital bed, but can be customized sheet wise for effect)

---edit line 11/6/2013 2:10am CST-----

I was informed some of the items are much higher priced then what I had listed. I apologize for that, and i will fix them when i get an accurate price tag.

edit line 11/6/2013 10:13am CST-------

i knocked off my prices that i originally had up since apparently my animal crossing guide wasnt 'correct'. Please post your prices or PM me. Thank you.

Last edited:
Office flooring and sloppy bed are non-orderable so they usually go for at least 200k. Scorpio lamp and libra scale, even though are re-orderable, they are Japanese DLC and therefore rare are usually sold for 100k+. Creepy stuff is also un-orderable and only obtained on Halloween evening. I'd sell mine for 30k a piece. There are 2 washbasins in the game, please specify which one you want.

Office flooring and sloppy bed are non-orderable so they usually go for at least 200k. Scorpio lamp and libra scale, even though are re-orderable, they are Japanese DLC and therefore rare are usually sold for 100k+. Creepy stuff is also un-orderable and only obtained on Halloween evening. I'd sell mine for 30k a piece. There are 2 washbasins in the game, please specify which one you want.

Im just following what the animal crossing new leaf guide says o.o; ... Also the washbin i am looking for is under the "doctor items". It's the one that looks like a metal bowl that got fused on top of a walker >>;

Last edited:
Hm...can't help you with that washbasin.

I'm just recommending what your offer should be based on previous posts on this forum. More people will post if they see an appropriate offer. Pepper13 is selling the Scorpio lamp and libra scale for 100k I believe.

You never know. There are some really nice people on here that will donate rare and expensive items to you! Good luck!

Edited the first post. Thank you for that information, Cynber.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm...can't help you with that washbasin.

I'm just recommending what your offer should be based on previous posts on this forum. More people will post if they see an appropriate offer. Pepper13 is selling the Scorpio lamp and libra scale for 100k I believe.

You never know. There are some really nice people on here that will donate rare and expensive items to you! Good luck!

Well don't worry because im thinking on taking up your offer on the three creepy items for 30k each. Do you have them available on hand?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest i dont have any of the special creepy items. I couldnt figure out the event, nore did I have the time to because I decided it was better to just go trick or treating with my four year old. -.-;

Im going to require one more creepy coffin for my other character. Im offering 30k or less for it.

Thank you.

If you still need a creepy coffin I have one lying in my closet collecting dust. 30k? c:

Yeah, in the nicest way, it'll be practically impossible to get some of those items for such a low price..

If you still need a creepy coffin I have one lying in my closet collecting dust. 30k? c:

I would like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, in the nicest way, it'll be practically impossible to get some of those items for such a low price..

The only ones i listed a price to now are ones that you can commonly buy in a store but its' not on my cart.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have washbasin, scale, clear model and radiator

Awesome ^.^

That would be 16,700 (which is my asking price for them all together) but i'll give you 20k for all four of those items. How does that sound?

Just wanted to say, the libra scale and scorpio lamp are parts of a DLC series that will come out next year^^

Haha, thanks Cookie. I totally don't look at when DLC stuff is coming out. XD

Back