• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global Looking for information

BigZombieMonkey

Hi I'm Spike!
Bells
Switch
4036-2985-1410
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
I apologise to the mods/admin if this is not the place for this but it made sense for me to ask here as I imagine it's the forum most likely to have the answer.

I have recently started collecting Animal Crossing Amiibo cards and have been studying them and the style/information on them and where google has answered most of my questions I have one major one that I just cannot find the answer to.

With regards to the names, each of my cards has 5 names on it, for example, Kitty (166) has Kitty in the middle and then Karen and Kitty to the left and Kasandra and Ester to the right in smaller text. Are these alternative names for different countries and if so what country is in what position?

I'd love some help with this as I am currently doing some artwork but would like to know what these names are.

If you look on the villagers wikipedia page, you can see the villager's name in other languages.
For example, here's the link to Kitty's wikipedia page. It shows her different names at the bottom:

1588550504712.png

You can look up any of the villagers on there and you can see what country their names are from.
I hope this answers your question! Sorry if I misunderstood anything.

Back