• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for ice-cream case - will give 1 amiibo item of choice from list (✌◠▽◠)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Looking for ice-cream case - will give 1 amiibo item of choice from list (✌◠▽◠)

Hello everyone. I'm currently looking for this ice-cream case. I haven't been able to get my hands on it and I would really appreciate it if anyone would be able to give this item to me. ;v;

I will be able to give one amiibo furniture item from the following list of amiibo RV's:
Rilla's RV
Marty's RV
?toile's RV
Chai's RV
Chelsea's RV
Toby's RV
Vivian's RV
Hopkins' RV
June's RV
Piper's RV
Paolo's RV
Hornsby's RV
Stella's RV
Tybalt's RV
Huck's RV
Sylvana's RV
Boris' RV
Wade's RV
Carrie's RV
Ketchup's RV
Rex's RV
Stu's RV
Ursala's RV
Jacob's RV
Maddie's RV
Billy's RV
Boyd's RV
Bitty's RV
Maggie's RV
Murphy's RV
Plucky's RV
Sandy's RV
Claude's RV
Raddle's RV
Julia's RV
Louie's RV
Bea's RV
Admiral's RV
Ellie's RV
Boots' RV
Weber's RV
Candi's RV
Leopold's RV
Spike's RV
Cashmere's RV
Tad's RV
Norma's RV
Gonzo's RV
Sprocket's RV
Snooty's RV
Olive's RV
Dobie's RV
Buzz's RV
Cleo's RV
Ike's RV
Tasha's RV
Digby's RV

Last edited:
yeah, I was thinking of the different item with a similar name and mixed those up

I'm not sure whether I'm still interested as I may be getting someone else to get it for me but what item would you like from the list?

Could I get stacked magazines? If you don't have that could I get tool shelf?

Last edited:
I have both. Which would you like out of the 2? ^^ You do not need to give me the ice-cream case though! I just got it!

I can get you the item or you can come in here and go to the RV and get it for free. Which is your choice? ^^

Could get it please? I don't have anymore meow coupons :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back