• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I've found out what the problem was!

My batter in my NFC reader is low so I'll have to go out and get a pair of new ones :) Unfortunately it's too late right now to go out and get some but I'll be back tomorrow with this thread!

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience everyone ;v;

no worries, i'm glad that you found the problem! shoot me a vm anytime when you're back up!~

thanks for being so understanding everyone ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've found out what the problem was!

My batter in my NFC reader is low so I'll have to go out and get a pair of new ones :) Unfortunately it's too late right now to go out and get some but I'll be back tomorrow with this thread!

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience everyone ;v;

Don't worry about it there's no rush! Glad you were able to find what needs to be fixed!

Last edited:
Once again, thank you everyone for being so understanding ;v;

A little update to the battery problem!

There were no batteries that'd work with my NFC reader at the local mall so I'll be heading a little farther out tomorrow to snag some.

The thread will hopefully be up and running tomorrow! Fingers crossed TT o TT

Once again, thank you everyone for being so understanding ;v;

A little update to the battery problem!

There were no batteries that'd work with my NFC reader at the local mall so I'll be heading a little farther out tomorrow to snag some.

The thread will hopefully be up and running tomorrow! Fingers crossed TT o TT

ive been looking for your thread everywhereeeee!!! :) ii hope you are able to find batteries!! thanks for going out of your way to finding some just to scan in RVs!! youve done a great job, and youve helped me so much when ii needed to visit RVs!!

Update!

I finally got the batteries and it seems like my NFC reader data was corrupted (?)

But when I inputted the batteries, the NFC reader started working! So I'll open up the thread again in an hour or so!

Thank you so much for your patience ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive been looking for your thread everywhereeeee!!! :) ii hope you are able to find batteries!! thanks for going out of your way to finding some just to scan in RVs!! youve done a great job, and youve helped me so much when ii needed to visit RVs!!

I'm glad you found it again! :) I found some batteries! And it's my pleasure! I'm glad I could be of help to you! :D

Hello everyone! Are there any requests for today? :)

Please refer to this post for the item list and a more detailed set of rules.

For everyone requesting:

1. Please add my FC when you request an RV
2. I'll let you know when my gates are open
3. When gates are open, anyone I've added can enter
4. Post "done" when you've got the items you need
5. Please freely walk to the campsite. I probably won't be replying
6. Look for the following when gates are open:

Town: Tiramisu
Mayor: Akihiko
Alt Characters: Miwa, Takeo, Kazue

Town: Castella
Mayor: Ryoko
Alt Characters: Hiroaki

Thank you!​

Also, PLEASE LIKE MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD TO CATCH MY ATTENTION! I'M USUALLY BROWSING THE WEB WHILE I HAVE THIS THREAD OPEN

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have the following RV's that you can all visit for free.

I squealed when I saw you've got Sandy's RV! Thank you so much, can we arrange a time to meet up at your train station? I was happy to pay you in-game bells, but if you insist on it's free, then thank you again!

My first ever town is Bromwich and my character's name is Jessie. As of now, at the moment, I don't want anyone to come to my new town, Azran, with the Mayor being Jessy as re-construction. My friend code from my older 2DS is: 4313-5815-2063

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for double posting, but I'm extremely excited because I can't find her RV anywhere on Australia's eBay or Amazon! I do want to rate your thread excellent!

I squealed when I saw you've got Sandy's RV! Thank you so much, can we arrange a time to meet up at your train station? I was happy to pay you in-game bells, but if you insist on it's free, then thank you again!

My first ever town is Bromwich and my character's name is Jessie. As of now, at the moment, I don't want anyone to come to my new town, Azran, with the Mayor being Jessy as re-construction. My friend code from my older 2DS is: 4313-5815-2063

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for double posting, but I'm extremely excited because I can't find her RV anywhere on Australia's eBay or Amazon! I do want to rate your thread excellent!

No problem! :D And no... please xD all visits are free!

I usually just leave my gates open and do my own thing while people walk around in town freely :) So no need to get any permission from me!

Good luck with your new town! :)

Thank you! :D Please feel free to visit as many times as you'd like! I'll let you know when my gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just added you! Gates are open for you :)

Town name is Castella, mayor is Ryoko!

I kinda just have a question and youre free to say no. But is it possible for me to just come and visit any time you have an RV scanned? I just wanna collect a bunch of things from anyone so it doesnt really matter who it is! I'm mostly looking for kitchen and food items, but theres too many villagers that carry them. Just asking! If not, I'll request the ones I really want at that moment.

I kinda just have a question and youre free to say no. But is it possible for me to just come and visit any time you have an RV scanned? I just wanna collect a bunch of things from anyone so it doesnt really matter who it is! I'm mostly looking for kitchen and food items, but theres too many villagers that carry them. Just asking! If not, I'll request the ones I really want at that moment.

Yeah! I don't mind, come any time you see my gates open :)

Just let me know if you're visiting! Don't want to close the gates on you xD

Also, I don't mind scanning in all those RV's for you if it makes your plight in finding kitchen stuff easier :)

Im always on! I will go ahead and add you now and also, when i visit, is it okay to turn on bff function just so we can communicate easier? Ofc, if that's too much to ask, I have no problem keeping messages in this thread. I dont want to hassle you. Thank you!

Im always on! I will go ahead and add you now and also, when i visit, is it okay to turn on bff function just so we can communicate easier? Ofc, if that's too much to ask, I have no problem keeping messages in this thread. I dont want to hassle you. Thank you!

Awesome then :) I don't mind! I've already added you. Let me know when you've added me and I'll open my gates for you and then add you as a bff. ^^)b

I'm so glad to hear you managed to fix up your NFC reader! There's not much worse than the panic of crucial technology suddenly malfunctioning. :p

Once you're finished with Snooty, could I please visit Claude?

I'm so glad to hear you managed to fix up your NFC reader! There's not much worse than the panic of crucial technology suddenly malfunctioning. :p

Once you're finished with Snooty, could I please visit Claude?

Sure! Please add my FC and I'll let you know when my gates are open :)

Hopefully Tsukiko answers soon!

Hello! i was wondering if I could visit Toby's van? The Kerokerokeroppi one! (If I do not have enough tickets I have more than enough bells to pay you back since each ticket costs 3,000 bells!)

Back