Buying A Ton of WA Items

kawaii_princess

The Princess of Luv Town
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hello! So since I got back into ACNL, there's a ton of items I wanna get since I updated it to WA. I could get them myself, however, I'm very low on MEOW coupons. I have a specific list of items I'm looking for myself and a list I'm looking for my friend. I'm willing to pay IGB as well as TBT.

Items for Myself
basic trash can, basket chair, bathroom shelf, beauty salon cart, billboard , board game x2 (one for my friend and one for myself), bowl sink, bread-making set, cart return, cup of tea, dinnerware, flower fairy wig, handbag, Hello Kitty dress, ice-cream display, Kerokerokeroppi pins, modern wash station, My Melody shoes, New 3DS XL - HHD, perfume bottles, plant partition, Pompompurin dress, Poogie, slipper rack, standing TV, store shelf, synthesizer.

Items for my Friend
tea tansu((I'm aware this isn't a WA item, but an item he wants for his set)), New Nintendo 3DS XL, amiibo shelf,Nintendo 3DS shelf, shoji screen, tatami, floor seat, tokonoma, zodiac boar.

I know these are a lot of items, but it would be amazing if you could help us out ; v ; Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I can let you visit an RV to order some items. Are you available to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll order a few items from the RV I have today for you, then, if you still need them later. You can have them for free. :)

Last edited:
I can get you the Zodiac Boar and Tea Tansu!:)

I can let you visit an RV to order some items. Are you available to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll order a few items from the RV I have today for you, then, if you still need them later. You can have them for free. :)

So sorry for the late reply! I went to bed when you posted this. This would be awesome, thank you so much! What items do you have btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the Zodiac Boar and Tea Tansu!:)

Perfect! Did you want IGB or TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! Did you want IGB or TBTs? Also I'll be out for a bit, but around the afternoon EST I should be free c:

So sorry for the late reply! I went to bed when you posted this. This would be awesome, thank you so much! What items do you have btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have them free:) Added you, is this pickup or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! Did you want IGB or TBTs? Also I'll be out for a bit, but around the afternoon EST I should be free c:

you can have them for free as well, and afternoon works, just message me.

I have a Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and dress, and also a snack machine and a drink machine. Let me know when you're ready for me to give them to you. :)

Last edited:
You can have them free:) Added you, is this pickup or drop off?

omg thank you so much! I'll add you too then. I can pick it up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and dress, and also a snack machine and a drink machine. Let me know when you're ready for me to give them to you. :)

Oh that's awesome! Did you want IGB or TBT?

They're free. Are you ready for me to give them to you now? I'll deliver them to your town.

Last edited:
Hey! Added you, I'll open my gates soon and you can pick up the Tea Tansy and Zodiac Boar whenever

Back