• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A Ton of WA Items

kawaii_princess

The Princess of Luv Town
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hello! So since I got back into ACNL, there's a ton of items I wanna get since I updated it to WA. I could get them myself, however, I'm very low on MEOW coupons. I have a specific list of items I'm looking for myself and a list I'm looking for my friend. I'm willing to pay IGB as well as TBT.

Items for Myself
basic trash can, basket chair, bathroom shelf, beauty salon cart, billboard , board game x2 (one for my friend and one for myself), bowl sink, bread-making set, cart return, cup of tea, dinnerware, flower fairy wig, handbag, Hello Kitty dress, ice-cream display, Kerokerokeroppi pins, modern wash station, My Melody shoes, New 3DS XL - HHD, perfume bottles, plant partition, Pompompurin dress, Poogie, slipper rack, standing TV, store shelf, synthesizer.

Items for my Friend
tea tansu((I'm aware this isn't a WA item, but an item he wants for his set)), New Nintendo 3DS XL, amiibo shelf,Nintendo 3DS shelf, shoji screen, tatami, floor seat, tokonoma, zodiac boar.

I know these are a lot of items, but it would be amazing if you could help us out ; v ; Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I can let you visit an RV to order some items. Are you available to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll order a few items from the RV I have today for you, then, if you still need them later. You can have them for free. :)

Last edited:
I can get you the Zodiac Boar and Tea Tansu!:)

I can let you visit an RV to order some items. Are you available to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you had to go. I'll order a few items from the RV I have today for you, then, if you still need them later. You can have them for free. :)

So sorry for the late reply! I went to bed when you posted this. This would be awesome, thank you so much! What items do you have btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the Zodiac Boar and Tea Tansu!:)

Perfect! Did you want IGB or TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! Did you want IGB or TBTs? Also I'll be out for a bit, but around the afternoon EST I should be free c:

So sorry for the late reply! I went to bed when you posted this. This would be awesome, thank you so much! What items do you have btw?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have them free:) Added you, is this pickup or drop off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! Did you want IGB or TBTs? Also I'll be out for a bit, but around the afternoon EST I should be free c:

you can have them for free as well, and afternoon works, just message me.

I have a Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and dress, and also a snack machine and a drink machine. Let me know when you're ready for me to give them to you. :)

Last edited:
You can have them free:) Added you, is this pickup or drop off?

omg thank you so much! I'll add you too then. I can pick it up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Kiki and Lala bed, clock, and dress, and also a snack machine and a drink machine. Let me know when you're ready for me to give them to you. :)

Oh that's awesome! Did you want IGB or TBT?

They're free. Are you ready for me to give them to you now? I'll deliver them to your town.

Last edited:
Hey! Added you, I'll open my gates soon and you can pick up the Tea Tansy and Zodiac Boar whenever

Back