• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Looking for hybrid flowers

Pluel

Привет!!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello I’m looking for any hybrid flowers that you don’t want. :)
As I’m using them for a garden in my town.
Fc: 3497-2041-5881

Hello again!
You're welcome to come to my town and take as many hybrids as you need (except blue roses). I have a lot of spares for any possible kind of hybrid, so don't worry about it.

Hello again!
You're welcome to come to my town and take as many hybrids as you need (except blue roses). I have a lot of spares for any possible kind of hybrid, so don't worry about it.
thank you:) Your so kind all the time

Don't mention it, I'm glad to be of help. When are you free to visit?

Ok, I'll open my station right now!
Feel free to take any bell bags on the floor too, buy from Retail if you see something you like, sell your turnips, or get a plate of grapes (region-locked item) talking twice to Isabelle in the townsquare.

Ok, I'll open my station right now!
Feel free to take any bell bags on the floor too, buy from Retail if you see something you like, sell your turnips, or get a plate of grapes (region-locked item) talking twice to Isabelle in the townsquare.
Oh okay

Back