• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

looking for friends :)

lordkitty11

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Looking for some friends to play with. I have been playing alone and didn't know about the friend codes. so here is mine 4983-6253-5993

I'll add you, I've been in the same boat, only just got round to trying to visit other towns. My FC is 5043-2044-8453 :)

if you still need other friends, my gate is open between 8/830am until 4-9pm (sometime between then Ill close) PST
Im remodeling right now so i have trees growing and a couple fruit in storage.
I have Coconut (growing), bananas, apples, oranges, perfect oranges, cherries, lychee, mangoes, pears, peaches, lemons, persimmons, and bamboo (growing).
So if you want anything let me know and Ill do what I can when everything grows :)

I'd like to be friends, FC is on the side :)
Also I'll add anyone else here if they want me to.

Back