• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for friends to play animal crossing with! :D

Kittenboi

Spooky Lil Mayor
Bells
Switch
8130-2320-0461
Feedback
0% (0) +
So, my town is still pretty new, plus I had to reset due to 2ds dying and having to use support to get my games back(onto n2dsxl) And pretty much any ac person I used to play with is either tired of ac/doing other stuff/died(figuratively) I'm basically trying to find people to play with, and possibly become friends with(if you don't mind that sometimes my internet craps up on me(sorry!)) Also just a little note I guess? I'm not one of those people that go all fancy with their town, I just like going with the flow, aha--

Sorry for late reply! I'll go ahead and add you right now x) Just tell me when you're usually available to play???

EDIT: I do have work tomorrow, so I won't be avaliable till after 530 just to let you know x)

Last edited:
Back