• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for feedback on my town

requiem

in defense of our dreams
Bells
it's far from done, i need to finish planting flowers and bushes and trees, and i am far from having all my PWPs in, but it's looking good so far! :) also there are three houses that dont have paths leading to them, those are the houses that shouldnt be in my town (random move ins: not dreamies)

but id LOVE some feedback on how it's looking so far, it's rainyy. :)

DA IS: 4400-3195-3455

edit: also, not one of the rooms in my house are done. the only room that has even been worked on is the main room.

Last edited:
Pretty! soo many hybrids i feel depressed. Here i am proud of my five hybrids and you have whole sections T-T. How long did it take to get all that?

thank you! :) i took about 5 months or so to accumulate all those flowers and the bushes too. i did cheat and buy the ten gold roses though, i have beautiful town ordinance on, and i didnt want to take it off just to water black roses and make them gold.
and jeep breeding, once you get a few bred it gets easier! :)

Last edited:
Its very nice. I like how you filled up all the space. The paths are pretty too. One thing i would say though is that there's a bit too many flowers just there. I prefer flowers that are confined to an area like around a PWP, along a path, around a house, etc. I feel there's too many flowers just in a huge field. But you already mentioned that you plan to do more PWP so that would give the flowers somewhere to be. other than the flowers everything else is great!
Now im depressed, my town looks like crap:(

thanks! there are a ton of areas where it's just flowers and there are going to be PWP or dreamie plots. c: im still missing three dreamies so they take up space.

and im sure your town doesnt look like crap, it's probably very nice! just take your time, eventually something will come to you if it hasn't already. these towns take time, and if you keep playing youll eventually wind up with a really nice looking town!! :3

Plot resetting! You start up a new character on the day a villager is due to move in, and if they aren't where you want them you close out without saving. Repeat the process until they're where you want them, and then save. :)

Brilliant! I wish i would have known that. Soleil just moved in and parked herself right on top of my hybrid farm. Im so annoyed i wish i can get her out.

Back