Buying Looking for Blue PJ Shirt + Blue PJ Bottoms!

Burumun

Sasha of New Poku
Bells
Feedback
100% (133) +
I'm looking to catalog or buy the PJ sets. I'll pay 1k to catalog a single item, 2k to buy a single item, 5k to catalog the whole set, and 10k to buy the whole set.

I'm still looking for these items:
Blue PJ Shirt
Blue PJ Bottoms

Also, if you have any other sleep-related clothes, I might be interested in cataloging or buying them.

Last edited:
i have to order the pink nightcap and pink pj bottom. and the shirt too if you still need

That would be awesome! It would be nice if you could add the shirt, too, but you don't have to.

That would be awesome! It would be nice if you could add the shirt, too, but you don't have to.

ok i will order the shirt as well. please wait for awhile for me to order and tt. i will add you up and meet at your town

i have the blue nightcap, i don't need it, you can have it if you want?

and um do you want the heart booper for free.. you replied to my thread just now. i am getting the bulb booper from someone else for free so you can have it as well

please add me :)

Ooh, I'll take the heart bopper~

Totally! I have the cap, but I'll PM you when I have the full set. If you get it first, please let me catalog it. ^^

Totally! I have the cap, but I'll PM you when I have the full set. If you get it first, please let me catalog it. ^^

Ok :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really need to check my able sisters before I post stuff...
Turns out the blue pj bottoms are in my able sisters today xD

Back