• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Missing Catalog Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some of the HHD items, actually I have all of them in my catalog so I can order any of them that you need
In terms of the amiibo, I have toon link amiibo…I have some of the items on that list already, but I can always invite took link amiibo and get the other ones you’re looking for. : )

I believe I have one or two Katie items as well. But I don’t know if I still have all the Katie items.

If you don’t mind I may ask for what items you have that I’m missing ? If that’s ok? But if not it’s fine I am also looking around for items so I can always find more items around the forums, but if you are ok with trading, I’m interested in some of the island items like the toy hammer, wet suits, etc
But don’t worry we can discuss more…!

If you want to trade sometime today or tomorrow feel free to send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! Looking forward for your response : )

I have some of the HHD items, actually I have all of them in my catalog so I can order any of them that you need
In terms of the amiibo, I have toon link amiibo…I have some of the items on that list already, but I can always invite took link amiibo and get the other ones you’re looking for. : )

I believe I have one or two Katie items as well. But I don’t know if I still have all the Katie items.

If you don’t mind I may ask for what items you have that I’m missing ? If that’s ok? But if not it’s fine I am also looking around for items so I can always find more items around the forums, but if you are ok with trading, I’m interested in some of the island items like the toy hammer, wet suits, etc
But don’t worry we can discuss more…!

If you want to trade sometime today or tomorrow feel free to send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can! Looking forward for your response : )
Hey there! I would definitely be interested in trading! However I'm running a bit low on in game bells at the moment, so we may have to space it out a little if that's ok! If you could make me a list of what you're looking for, I can check my catalog to see what I have available to order and we can go from there!

Thanks! : )

Sure that’s no problem! I’ll send you a message (DM) and send you a list that way! And if you can send me a list for your items choices as well just so I can make sure I have everything, that would be great! Thanks so much! : )

what are you missing from the list as of now? I've got a lot of it that I'd be willing to trade if you want : )

what are you missing from the list as of now? I've got a lot of it that I'd be willing to trade if you want : )
Hello there! The list is currently up to date. I do have an order pending for the first 5 Zelda items, but am still searching for everything else on the list and would love to trade! : )

Would you like tbt in exchange for the items? Or if you're looking for anything in particular feel free to dm me an item list and we can go from there! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back