• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for Kokuyo/Campus Set

linkachu10

AKA: Cuphedgehog
Bells
Switch
1811-9029-4902
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (24) +
As the title states, I'm looking for the promotional Kokuyo/Campus set (including the whole set down to the flooring and wallpaper). I'm willing to pay in any amount of bells but am not willing to go past 20 TBT. Thx :)

Last edited:
I can let you catalog those items for free if you'd like; they're orderable. Just please post in my New Leaf help thread to help keep it active. :)

I was calling them the "notebook" set, but perhaps that's not the right name for them. But I believe it's referring to the same set of ten items, which includes a wallpaper and floor.

I can let you catalog those items for free if you'd like; they're orderable. Just please post in my New Leaf help thread to help keep it active. :)

I was calling them the "notebook" set, but perhaps that's not the right name for them. But I believe it's referring to the same set of ten items, which includes a wallpaper and floor.
Thank you. I'll post on that thread then. :)

Back