• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for Best friends~!

Svive

Jabronie
Bells
Cake
Feedback
98.9% (85) +
The title says it all :3 i'm always looking for people to play with whether it's island tours or trading stuff with eachother. And I love letting people come over to harvest fruit and just hang out! But i don't want to have to search the forums all the time for new people

So pm me or post here and I will add you and we can add eachother!

I'll add you. My fc is in my sidebar. I may not play as much soon since my town is close to completion but I do try to play every day.

I have the same problem! I'd love to hand out with you, too :) My friend code is : 3926-7974-6296

I've added both of you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

* All three of :p

I added you! I'm usually always online, so if you've added me back (my FC is in my sidebar), then let me know! 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

hiii! I'm adding all you guys now so if you see me online on my ds or on here please feel free to shoot me a vm or pm to see if we wanna wifi :3. I'll open my gates right now actually while I do my chores and if anyone wants to come please do!

I'd love to play with ya'll. I'm going to be restarting my town soon so I don't have much though. >~<

Back