• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for Best friends~!

Svive

Jabronie
Bells
Cake
Feedback
98.9% (85) +
The title says it all :3 i'm always looking for people to play with whether it's island tours or trading stuff with eachother. And I love letting people come over to harvest fruit and just hang out! But i don't want to have to search the forums all the time for new people

So pm me or post here and I will add you and we can add eachother!

I'll add you. My fc is in my sidebar. I may not play as much soon since my town is close to completion but I do try to play every day.

I have the same problem! I'd love to hand out with you, too :) My friend code is : 3926-7974-6296

I've added both of you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

* All three of :p

I added you! I'm usually always online, so if you've added me back (my FC is in my sidebar), then let me know! 。.:☆*:・'(*⌒―⌒*)))

hiii! I'm adding all you guys now so if you see me online on my ds or on here please feel free to shoot me a vm or pm to see if we wanna wifi :3. I'll open my gates right now actually while I do my chores and if anyone wants to come please do!

I'd love to play with ya'll. I'm going to be restarting my town soon so I don't have much though. >~<

Back