• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for Actives!

janotation

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hello there!
I am in spring break right now and have decided to go back to my town and play for a while while I still can. I would love to have people to hang out with and chat, chill, play. I am a college student myself, so 18+ is prefered, not required though.
Thank you! :D

Hiiiiiii I just got a new ds because I lost mine and I’m 19 :) I would love to play sometime soon!

I'm fairly active right now and I'm 23, a college student myself! my friend code is 1822-4780-6939

Heya Janotation, I’d like to come visit or host sometime. I’m 31 and live central time and don’t usually get to play until later on in the evening. Added me if you’d like 4399-4798-7748

I just noticed your town is named Hyrule! That’s awesome! Mine is Lorule!

Last edited:
I added u! Anyone else can add me as well if you like. I'm starting a new town.

Hi guys! Sorry for the late response, but I've added everyone on this post. Hope to see you guys soon! I will be active pretty late tonight so if anyone wants to hang out, let me know :)

Back