• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking For Active Online Friends

I think I added most of you. Some I tried and it didn't show I was added so I cancelled. I've been distracted by other business on the forum to relax and play but I want to eventually.

I have no life I'm on AC constantly feel free to add me 5456-0668-6088 :3

I added you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I added most of you. Some I tried and it didn't show I was added so I cancelled. I've been distracted by other business on the forum to relax and play but I want to eventually.

I added you.

Last edited:
Added you create.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you create.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you create.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you create.jpg

I'm a complete novice when it comes to the 3ds, how do I know when I've got a request?

You don't. When both people add each other it will notify you once you check your friends list. One person can add someone and the other wouldn't even know. I wish there was friend requests.

People should start PMing each other to host events and invite friends. Maybe we could get hide & seek going on?

Back