• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Looking for a town designer

Toeto

<3
Bells
Purple Mailbox
Feedback
96.1% (69) +
I'm looking for someone who can design my town. By that I mean pathways, trees and flowers.. Only the campside has been placed yet :)
Ill cut every single tree in my town and get you all the supplies. Ill pay 3 milion :).

If interested, please show me your town. I would like to see how you designed your own :3.

Last edited:
Visit my dream town (updated about 3 weeks ago): 7400-2454-7554.
My town state is now temporarily lower on some standards because I am breeding hybrids, unwanted, sudden streetpass move-ins etc., but visit for a more updated version.

Please note that I need bushes, flowers, PWP unlocks etc. to achieve the look I want and thus I have left some areas untouched or with a temporary tropical forest but I have planned it out better.

Last edited:
I'm still sorta working on my town (bushes, decorative PWP's, etc.) but it isn't too bad now if you'd like to see it

Back