Pokémon Looking for a reliable pal to do trade evolutions with.

Tommy89

Space Oddity
Bells
Winter Mittens
I managed to snatch an Abra a little while ago near the cemetery. He's a neutral nature so I might try for another, but I remembered how I need to trade with someone to evolve him into Alakazam (one of my fav Gen 1 pokemon) and that usually leads me to not even bother. Would anyone here like to add each other for when either of us need some help?

I would love to be trade buddies. I have numerous ones that need to be trades for my dex, so it will help us both. You can get the ones I send too :D

Sure thing dude. I'm still close to the start of the game but plan to begin really getting into it soon. Will definitely keep in touch.

anyone seeing this, VM me if you need help, I want to evolve my boldore currently, but have no problem doing quick trades if someone needs it

I currently don't have any Pokemon that need traded to evolve, but I will definitely keep this thread in mind if the time comes. I'd probably want a Gengar at some point. xD

How's everyone doing in their Pokemon adventure? :) I abandoned the Alakazam idea because I figured "Hey, I pretty much do this in every game where I can get an Abra. Let's switch it up this time." At the moment, I don't think I have any Pokemon that require trade to evolve, but I will definitely help anyone here who needs it.

Sure, I'll be your trade buddy, but the game just came out here in Europe so I probably won't do much online stuff until after I finish the main game.

Back