• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for a good story RPG for switch

Masenkochick

Darcinaya of Keet Largo
Bells
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tasty Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Yellow Star Fragment
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Orange (Fruit)
I’ve always loved RPGs (prefer real-time instead of turn based) and I love games with amazing stories and romance.

can anyone recommend me a good game for my switch that is an rpg, with a great story, and has romance?

I’m playing Fenix immortals rising... i hope i spell it right. It’s so good. The story, gameplay and the visuals. It’s a sort of an Zelda breath of the wild...

Have you played any of Supergiant’s games? Tend to be really fun combinations of art, music, gameplay style, and story. I played Transistor recently and loved it, and really enjoyed the combat system in that, it’s also got a tragic romance pretty central to the plot, and of course there’s Hades which is a rogue-like with a lot of narrative and various dating options. Their games are honestly beautiful and often go on sale, would rec 😊💕

Another game that I would recommend is Xenoblade Chronicles Definite Edition on the Switch.

The story is phenomenal with plenty of twists and turns and a bit of romance. The combat is real time based and sort of plays like a single player MMO where you control one character with ability cooldowns and such. The world is absolutely massive and there’s so much to explore.

The game is around 80 hours long with an additional 10 hour epilogue, I’d definitely recommend looking into it!

There is also Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which isn’t really connected to the first game in any way. A lot of people love that game as well but I could never get into it because of how cheesy the characters were and a few other issues I had with that game. Nevertheless, it is very liked for a reason so might be worth looking at if you end up liking the original game.

I would recommend playing Fire Emblem Three Houses, if you haven’t already. The story is interesting and there’s different paths that are about 80 hours each! 😃

The recommendations on this thread are pretty solid so far! Personally I have to suggest Dragon Quest XI Definitive Edition. It’s a lengthy turn based JRPG with lots of customization and side content. The story starts off rather slow, but it gets really interesting later on. Without spoiling anything, there are several romance options towards the end of the game.

I’ve always loved RPGs (prefer real-time instead of turn based) and I love games with amazing stories and romance.

can anyone recommend me a good game for my switch that is an rpg, with a great story, and has romance?

Great RPG with a solid story and battle system is Valkyria chronicles 4. You won't be disappointed by this goldmine, it's absolutely awesome and the art style is beautiful. The characters are very unique, and you band them together as your cavalry.

Back