• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

lonely and new

kelsirai

Bells
just looking for people who are just as obsessed with animal crossing as I am and it looks like I may be in the right place.

Hello and welcome! c: Hope you enjoy your time here; there are lots of friendly mayors/people to talk and connect with onsite.

just looking for people who are just as obsessed with animal crossing as I am and it looks like I may be in the right place.

Right place? You are sorely mistaken :p LOL Kidding, of course. I absolutely LOVE Animal Crossing. Though I'm not as active anymore because of the one feature of New Leaf I absolutely hate and hope is removed in AC Switch, you're gonna find there are LOT of Animal Crossers here. And we're all looking for people to play the game with. You're gonna make a lot of new AC Friends pretty quickly.

Welcome and enjoy. For now I gotta get back to farming Pointsettia seeds in Pocket Camp xD

Welcome to the forms! ^^ Ya deffo came to the right place lol
Hope that you enjoy your time here and make some amazing friends!~

Back