• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Lolly, Fang, Portia, and Papi.

Liqxid

Lanque Bombyx Kin
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Sadly, I am basically uninterested in these beauties, as I'd much rather keep cycling until I get at least one of the Octopi without resorting to trading or buying them. So, here I am.

Portia, and Papi are 100% Original, Lolly has an altered greeting( She says 'Hewwo' ) but aside from that is in her original form, while Fang has a sports jacket on( He refused to change out of a dumb shirt I made for myself and friends, so I had to nag him to take it off ) as opposed to his snowflake sweater.

If you'd like screenshots to prove I have them, or to see the status of their rooms/clothing, do not be afraid to ask for such. I will happily provide pictures.

I am looking for igb first and foremost. I will consider other such things if the offer is up to snuff, so to speak.
I know both Lolly and Fang are rather popular, so I am hoping they can both go to good homes that will appreciate them more than I do.

My FC is indeed the one in my sidebar, as a note.

Status;
Lolly: Sold
Fang: Sold
Portia: Voided
Papi: Voided

Last edited:
I was thinking around 5mil, at the very least. I'm still new to pricing villagers and the like, so I do hope you'll forgive miscalculations on my end.

I have no idea when it comes to pricing villagers either. I do think that 5 million bells would be a fair price for Lolly but sadly I can't afford that. Hopefully you find someone who is willing to adopt her in the future :)

Completely understandable. Thank you for your interest, and I do hope you can cycle her, or find her for cheaper.

I have no doubt I will be able to one day. I think my best bet will be trying to get her in through my campsite. Thankfully I'm not in any rush since I still have a bunch of other dreamies to get although a couple are a bit like Lolly price wise. And good luck getting one of the Octopi, hopefully you get it soon

oh heck!! i've wanted lolly forever. "hewwo" is the perfect greeting imo. i know you really want igb, but would you be interested in 30-35 tbt? 1 tbt is worth 200,000 bells, so that would be 6mil-7 mil igb. i would have to get a villager moved out, though, which would take some time.

Hm.... I suppose that works. Beggars cannot be choosers. 35tbt, and she is all yours. Once you are prepared, I will have her in boxes and ready to be shipped off.

thanks so much! it might take, at the most, a day or two to get someone to move out. is lolly already planning to move?

Not yet, so you can take your time getting ready. I freely TT in order to cycle quickly, so I'll have her in boxes once you alert me to your status.

alright, so i got super lucky, the 1 villager i didn't like moved out after TTing a week forward. i have to slowly make my way back to today now so nobody else moves out. i will be available to come get her at about 7pm-10pm, if that's alright with you?

Yes, that's fine. What timezone are you in? Just so I do not over or under-estimate when I should have Lolly ready.

alright! would you mind sending me a visitor message/private message when she is in boxes and your gates are open? also, could i see a screenshot of her house/the clothes she has if you have some on hand? thanks much!

Yes, I'll do that now. She's all set to move out, so I'll TT along after I get the screenshots in order.

Hi! I'll try and take fang! I'm fairly certain I've cycled out enough villagers to get him back!
Edit: nvm, I found him in my museum ;-;

Last edited:
Ah, that's too bad on my end. However, I am glad you found him!

If anyone else is interested in him, he is still up for grabs. As well as Merry now, since she decided to move in after I sold Lolly.

Back