Pear (Fruit)
ど
Cake
Cake
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Welcome! (yay!)
I'd like to show my little drawings here on BTF!
most of them...well ALL of them are Pokemon drawings!
I hope you will like them! If you like to add some comments thats fine!
I try to get my skills better than how they are now so everything is welcome!

~Pokemon~
694445-OA4v9GHfHjjUlC-C.png

1072694-epYi3gOT0DHrqCys.png

1071936-s1zs6DxJOdB6Mpnt.png

1301539-mOkfJMivBZ-ywG6p.png
( I hope the pictures aren't too big!)

I love them! I especially love the shadows and colouring! you should do a lot more! I want to see AC drawings! :D

I really like your drawings, they're very dynamic and full of color!
By the way, are you choosing Froakie as your X/Y starter? I'm still debating between Froakie and Chespin.

I love them! I especially love the shadows and colouring! you should do a lot more! I want to see AC drawings! :D
Thanks! :D I still think what to draw from AC, I think Stitches will be my first try :D

I really like your drawings, they're very dynamic and full of color!
By the way, are you choosing Froakie as your X/Y starter? I'm still debating between Froakie and Chespin.
Thank you! and for the starters I will take Chespin in my X version, it's so cute!

It's wonderful art! As a fan of Pokemon since 2003(when I was 2) I declare that these pictures ROCK!

AAAWWWWW!! Stitches is really cute haha I sometimes miss him from my wild world game, I know you want him too! Hope you'll get him soon :D
Thank you!! I also hope I get him soon! now I have 9 villagers I might find him at the campside :D

Oooh! I love the colouring and character's design in the third drawing! C: The hat and glasses <3

Back