• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Hello! I hope this isn't too much (if it is I'll take some off) but could I possibly buy these?

terr-cotta floor
white wood floor
paintball floor
exercise ball
quilted tapestry
tin watering can
succulent plant
basket chair
Teppanyaki Grill
gift pile
nook's homes car
silver teapot

Hello! I hope this isn't too much (if it is I'll take some off) but could I possibly buy these?

terr-cotta floor
white wood floor
paintball floor
exercise ball
quilted tapestry
tin watering can
succulent plant
basket chair
Teppanyaki Grill
gift pile
nook's homes car
silver teapot

Hi! Don't worry about it ^-^ Your total comes to 60 tbt! Would you like to trade today? :)

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Hi again, Is there a chance of me purchasing your Golden Axe? I just made a thread about requesting one and according to your thread, you seem to have one yourself o:. Would you be able to help little ol' me by selling me it? It would be really helpful ^-^

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

can i buy all of your white carnations? :v

Hi ^-^ Of course! That would be 20 tbt please :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'd like to buy:
Sparkling cider
Sugar
Bubble wand

So for 15 tbt? :)

Hey! Yes absolutely :3 Let me know when you would like to trade! Xo

I love your signature btw! So pretty *.*

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 194340

Hi again, Is there a chance of me purchasing your Golden Axe? I just made a thread about requesting one and according to your thread, you seem to have one yourself o:. Would you be able to help little ol' me by selling me it? It would be really helpful ^-^

View attachment 194341

Of course I'd love to help you! Let me know when you would like to pick it up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be available to trade for most of the night :)

I'll be available for a few hours myself! :)

Last edited:
Aww someone bought the white carnations :( I bought some from another seller as well, when you restock them I'll buy some! I want to slowly replace my white roses with carnations. They look like they are made of silk <3

Aww someone bought the white carnations :( I bought some from another seller as well, when you restock them I'll buy some! I want to slowly replace my white roses with carnations. They look like they are made of silk <3

If they change their mind I'll let you know! How many would you need love? I'm breeding more right now ^-^

And I know right they are soooo pretty *-*

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Does right now possibly work for you? I still have your friend code and you (hopefully) still have mine, I'll send TBT and then you can open your gates?

In Thought Boo.png

Does right now possibly work for you? I still have your friend code and you (hopefully) still have mine, I'll send TBT and then you can open your gates?

Sure, give me a minute and I'll open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much! <3
I'm available now if you have time for trade ^^

You're very welcome ❤️ Let's do dis! Let me add you and prepare your order, you can send the tbt in the meantime ^-^ I'll open my gates in a minute!

Back