• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸🌲🌷🍃Lily's Shop of Everything🍃🌷🌲🌸 (Hybrids / Gardening / Rare & DLC items)

Hello!
May I please order a restock of orange tulips? I would like 10 of them and 10 pink tulips as well!

Hello!
May I please order a restock of orange tulips? I would like 10 of them and 10 pink tulips as well!

Hi hun <3

Aw I'm sorry but the orange tulips are actually my last ones, I won't be breeding any more orange hybrids after that :/ (I'm running out of space in my town haha!!) But I can do the pink tulips for sure! ^-^

Hi hun <3

Aw I'm sorry but the orange tulips are actually my last ones, I won't be breeding any more orange hybrids after that :/ (I'm running out of space in my town haha!!) But I can do the pink tulips for sure! ^-^

Ok no prob! May I buy those last few orange tulips too?

Last edited:
Ok no prob! May I buy those last few orange tulips too?

Of course love! I'll put them aside for you! :) Btw, look out for the thread "[Selling] Everleaf! Hybrids! Clovers! Mushrooms!" by Raskell. I just asked for you, and there are some orange tulips available! ^-^

I sent you the 10 tbt ^_^ i'm ready to trade now, or any time today. Let me know what works for you

I sent you the 10 tbt ^_^ i'm ready to trade now, or any time today. Let me know what works for you

Hi! Thank you so much ^-^ I can open my gates for you now if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you able to trade now?

Hi! I should be able to trade very soon! You can send the tbt and I'll open my gates for you as soon as I can :)

May I have two purple tulips for 4tbt?

Hello ^^
Could I please order a resetti model, white festive tree, sushi bench and globe for 20tbt if you still have them?

May I have two purple tulips for 4tbt?

Hi ! Yes of course :) Would you like to trade right now? I can open my gates once I receive the tbt ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello ^^
Could I please order a resetti model, white festive tree, sushi bench and globe for 20tbt if you still have them?

Hi! I do have them still, I can trade in a few minutes if that's ok with you? ^-^

Hi ! Yes of course :) Would you like to trade right now? I can open my gates once I receive the tbt ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I do have them still, I can trade in a few minutes if that's ok with you? ^-^

Sure! I'll do the trade as soon as I'm done with the trade I'm doing right now.

Hello, I am interested in 5 of your plain axes. Remind me where I find out how many tbt I have? Is it the bells under our profile pic? If that's the case then I would like to buy the axes XD

Hello, I am interested in 5 of your plain axes. Remind me where I find out how many tbt I have? Is it the bells under our profile pic? If that's the case then I would like to buy the axes XD

Hi! Yes the tbt is listed as "Bells" underneath your Posts. You have 333 so you should be good for a couple of axes x)

Back