Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (64) +
I have no idea how much these go for so feel free to make offers, just want to clear my inventory :3 all times are UK

IMG_0376.png
Apr 5, 2021 at 10:15 PM

IMG_0377.png
Apr 4, 2021 at 10:41 PM

IMG_0378.png
Apr 4, 2021 at 8:12 PM
sold

IMG_0379.png
Mar 24, 2021 at 9:04 PM

IMG_0403.png
Dec 22, 2022 at 1:49 PM

IMG_0404.png
Aug 18, 2021 at 10:06 PM

IMG_0406.png
Dec 20, 2020 at 10:57 AM

Last edited:
Hi, I'm super interested in the pinwheel! Right now I can offer the following:

-7K tbt
-Aurora sky
-Strange doll
(I would happily give all of these together)

Please let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for and I'll see if I can add it in!

Hi, I'm super interested in the pinwheel! Right now I can offer the following:

-7K tbt
-Aurora sky
-Strange doll
(I would happily give all of these together)

Please let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for and I'll see if I can add it in!
hello!! i'd love to see if we can agree on something! i LOVE the aurora sky - are there any other collectibles you have that are similar to my lineup? i'd prefer the pure tbt/aurora sky & to compromise with an additional collectible? or more tbt?

hello!! i'd love to see if we can agree on something! i LOVE the aurora sky - are there any other collectibles you have that are similar to my lineup? i'd prefer the pure tbt/aurora sky & to compromise with an additional collectible? or more tbt?
Hey hey, how about I throw in a green Caustic Crystal on top of cornimer’s offer, looks like it might fit your lineup aesthetic :)

I think it might also replace the green jelly, and push the blue and green jellies next to eachother!!

Hey hey, how about I throw in a green Caustic Crystal on top of cornimer’s offer, looks like it might fit your lineup aesthetic :)
hey!! i have the green crystal already but i really appreciate the offer ^_^

i can add a blue frag and blue jellyfish but that's about it, i know you have em already but could sell the frag maybe

to cornimer's offer that is!

i can add a blue frag and blue jellyfish but that's about it, i know you have em already but could sell the frag maybe

to cornimer's offer that is!
ty for adding !! i will leave it for now as ideally i'd like either extra tbt or collectibles i don't already have <3 but really appreciate the offer!

ty for adding !! i will leave it for now as ideally i'd like either extra tbt or collectibles i don't already have <3 but really appreciate the offer!
for sure! did you have certain collectibles you were looking for? you seem to have a lot of the spacey ones so i'm not sure what else i can add ;u; would you want potions or team frags maybe?

Awesome! Would you happen to be interested in a galoxolotl or ISC fragment in addition to the Aurora Sky and 7Ktbt?

@Jacob and @seliph LOVE U GUYS OMG

Awesome! Would you happen to be interested in a galoxolotl or ISC fragment in addition to the Aurora Sky and 7Ktbt?

@Jacob and @seliph LOVE U GUYS OMG
i am definitely intrigued by the galaxolotl, but i'll sit on the offers in this thread for a little while before i make a definitive decision. <33

Bump ~

I have updated the original post with some collectibles I’m interested in trading the pinwheel for. 😊

@mocha. just curious, would you be more interested in getting 2 of the collectibles on your list than getting some TBT? I could try to buy one of the other collectibles if so. I see all 3 of them for sale on various threads.

@mocha. just curious, would you be more interested in getting 2 of the collectibles on your list than getting some TBT? I could try to buy one of the other collectibles if so. I see all 3 of them for sale on various threads.
Ideally, yes! ^^ I think the total of the pinwheel is around 20k tbt so I’d be happy to settle for collectibles that equate to that amount.

Ideally, yes! ^^ I think the total of the pinwheel is around 20k tbt so I’d be happy to settle for collectibles that equate to that amount.
Ok! I just put in an order to buy a snowflake wand - assuming that goes through, would you do aurora sky + snowflake wand? If you're still interested in the galaxolotl fragment at all I can throw that in as well!

Ok! I just put in an order to buy a snowflake wand - assuming that goes through, would you do aurora sky + snowflake wand? If you're still interested in the galaxolotl fragment at all I can throw that in as well!
Would that be including the 7k tbt? The aurora sky is about 10k tbt and the snowflake wand about 2-3k I think? So if the 7k tbt is included then yes I’d be happy ^^

Would that be including the 7k tbt? The aurora sky is about 10k tbt and the snowflake wand about 2-3k I think? So if the 7k tbt is included then yes I’d be happy ^^
Hmm I was valuing the collectibles a bit differently, auroras have sold for 15K+ and the snowflake wand is costing me 6.5K tbt (it's possible that's higher than average, but I think it's worth 3-4K for sure). I won't have any tbt left after buying the snowflake wand, however if you can give me a day, I will sell some of my collectibles and then I can add in some tbt or possibly even
IMG_0402.jpeg

Hmm I was valuing the collectibles a bit differently, auroras have sold for 15K+ and the snowflake wand is costing me 6.5K tbt (it's possible that's higher than average, but I think it's worth 3-4K for sure). I won't have any tbt left after buying the snowflake wand, however if you can give me a day, I will sell some of my collectibles and then I can add in some tbt or possibly even
Hiya, thank you but I have decided to accept another offer ^^ I appreciate your patience though and I wish you luck on the hunt for your pinwheel ❤️

Back