• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I apologize for the last reply ;3; I just got up.

I'll be available for the next 3 or so hours if you are. :) Just let me know when you're available.

I have your 16 TBT ready for you :)
I can come now if you'd like! :)

I can come now if you'd like! :)

I'm going to take a quick bath and be back in 30 mins. I'll let you know when I'm back. :)

You're free to do anything else in the meantime! Thank you so much for this :)

I'm going to take a quick bath and be back in 30 mins. I'll let you know when I'm back. :)

You're free to do anything else in the meantime! Thank you so much for this :)

just let me know :)

haii!

Town Name: Konoko

FC: 1650-7144-8757

Items Requested: 20 Pink Hybrid Roses

Total Price (TBT): 20 tbt

Hi again! I wanted to know if you have any of these items lying around:

Desktop Monitor (small TV)
Towel basket*
Cutting board*
Plant partition*like, alot
Glass partition*
Hanging chair
Stack of clothes
Terrace rug

While I would accept multiples of these, any of the ones with asterisks (*) I need quite a few of, more than just 2 or 3.

Hi again! I wanted to know if you have any of these items lying around:

Desktop Monitor (small TV)
Towel basket*
Cutting board*
Plant partition*like, alot
Glass partition*
Hanging chair
Stack of clothes
Terrace rug

While I would accept multiples of these, any of the ones with asterisks (*) I need quite a few of, more than just 2 or 3.
is the first one you're referring to this? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/desktop-tv
but, I know for a fact I have several of them but if you give me a minute to scour my town I will double check what I for sure have and how many. I can also order from their RV if need be~!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

haii!

Town Name: Konoko

FC: 1650-7144-8757

Items Requested: 20 Pink Hybrid Roses

Total Price (TBT): 20 tbt

sure thing!! when are you available? ~ :)

Yes that's it, oops for some reason I thought it had a weird name. I'm going to eat dinner soon, so I will eventually hop off, but will be right back on once I'm done.

I didn't want you to go throu the trouble of ordering the items if you don't have them out. If you do choose to order the items I will be completely fine with whatever the end amount is (I mean as long as it's not like 100 haha).

Town Name: Luminosa this time
FC: sidebar
Items requested: whatever you get a hold of
Total price: also whatever the end amount is

Hi all of you!! Thanks so much for ordering! I'm online now and should be here for the next 6 hours or so! please let me know when you come online so I can deliver these orders <3 !!!

Are you available now? I can add you asap :)

Yes that's it, oops for some reason I thought it had a weird name. I'm going to eat dinner soon, so I will eventually hop off, but will be right back on once I'm done.

I didn't want you to go throu the trouble of ordering the items if you don't have them out. If you do choose to order the items I will be completely fine with whatever the end amount is (I mean as long as it's not like 100 haha).

Town Name: Luminosa this time
FC: sidebar
Items requested: whatever you get a hold of
Total price: also whatever the end amount is
no its fine!! I got a N3DS today (secondhand but still) and I have a friend who is letting me borrow her humongous amiibo collection for this very purpose so I'm honestly pretty hype for it and dont mind at all! (we'll see if that excitement lasts but for now.. yeah xD) I'll go through and sort what I already have and order some stuff too and hopefully have a total for you by the time youre done eating

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you available now? I can add you asap :)

I am! I can come as soon as I add you :)

no its fine!! I got a N3DS today (secondhand but still) and I have a friend who is letting me borrow her humongous amiibo collection for this very purpose so I'm honestly pretty hype for it and dont mind at all! (we'll see if that excitement lasts but for now.. yeah xD) I'll go through and sort what I already have and order some stuff too and hopefully have a total for you by the time youre done eating

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am! I can come as soon as I add you :)

Sending the tbt now, I'll open the gates in a minute!

hi! I actually prefer to deliver if thats okay? :)

No problem :) I've open my gates ~ It's the town of Castella, mayor Ryoko :)

Feel free to drop the items anywhere!

And 16 TBT right? I'll send them over now! Thanks again :D

is the first one you're referring to this? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/desktop-tv
but, I know for a fact I have several of them but if you give me a minute to scour my town I will double check what I for sure have and how many. I can also order from their RV if need be~!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing!! when are you available? ~ :)

I'm available at the moment, for an hour. I'll add you right away, and send payment once you are ready! c:

No problem :) I've open my gates ~ It's the town of Castella, mayor Ryoko :)

Feel free to drop the items anywhere!

And 16 TBT right? I'll send them over now! Thanks again :D
on my way! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available at the moment, for an hour. I'll add you right away, and send payment once you are ready! c:

okay! I can come right now ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back