• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! QFKA again, I think I ordered 4 wetsuits but I only got 3? xD

I'm missing the pink wetsuit xD

Last edited:
working on your order hard core now <:
when are you available for delivery? just wanna know if im keeping you from sleep or anything!

Oh no it's only 8:30pm here, I'll be awake till midnight or longer, work starts at 3 for me tomorrow so I can stay up longer than normal. I'll be available till midnight or longer if need be.

Oh no it's only 8:30pm here, I'll be awake till midnight or longer, work starts at 3 for me tomorrow so I can stay up longer than normal. I'll be available till midnight or longer if need be.

oh okay, you're only an hour ahead of me then c: !! so with the items you did not asterisk, did that mean you only need one of each? I understand the asterisk items mean you need a lotttt of them

I'll accept a few (like 2 or 3 is fine) of them if you have, since I have no way of getting them myself.

I'll accept a few (like 2 or 3 is fine) of them if you have, since I have no way of getting them myself.
im almost done scanning and ordering (sorry I have to do a lot of TT'ing or I'd be faster) and then I can come deliver it. I tried to put a lot of emphasis on ordering the stuff you *'d, and just to get started at 2tbt each the total came to 56. I guess now that I can scan amiibos I can always order more instead of relying on just sorting through my magnificently messy town and houses

Oh its no issue at all, take your time no rush. I understand that ordering takes alot of time, esp when you can only order like 5 things per 1 day from a van :/

Oh its no issue at all, take your time no rush. I understand that ordering takes alot of time, esp when you can only order like 5 things per 1 day from a van :/

I think AC just likes to impose random restrictions like that on us to keep us humble xD
also, im ready to deliver if youre able~

Town name: Gulfside
Friend code: 2595-2110-4044
Items requested:
- Orderables (http://moridb.com/catalogs/r7u6WunZug)
- Unorderables (http://moridb.com/catalogs/C2hhc5Iw2q)
- 16 Metal-and-wood chairs
- 2 massage recliners
- 3 amiibo shelves
- 3 Nintendo 3DS Shelves
- 3 Wii U Game Shelves
Total price (TBT): 130

I'm sorry if this is too much.
hi!! dont ever worry about it being too much :D
I think I should definitely either already have a lot of this stuff and I can order the rest, but its a lot so it will take me some time. how soon are you needing it? also, I can tell you right off the bat I unfortunately dont have the white festive tree. :( but I think I can find everything else. :D

hi!! dont ever worry about it being too much :D
I think I should definitely either already have a lot of this stuff and I can order the rest, but its a lot so it will take me some time. how soon are you needing it? also, I can tell you right off the bat I unfortunately dont have the white festive tree. :( but I think I can find everything else. :D
That's okay about the festive tree :) Take all the time you need :D I'll go ahead and pay you the TBT!

That's okay about the festive tree :) Take all the time you need :D I'll go ahead and pay you the TBT!

okay! I'm gonna work on it tonight until I go to bed. then I'll probably need to do it some tomorrow after work as well, I imagine. if I get finished tonight though I will let you know. when are you usually online until for today and tomorrow? and thank you for sending it ahead of time, I appreciate that!

Last edited:
okay! I'm gonna work on it tonight until I go to bed. then I'll probably need to do it some tomorrow after work as well, I imagine. if I get finished tonight though I will let you know. when are you usually online until for today and tomorrow? and thank you for sending it ahead of time, I appreciate that!

I'll be on tonight until like 1 am, and I have a club meeting from 6pm-11pm, so I'll be on sometime before then and I'll be on after that until 12am.

I'll be on tonight until like 1 am, and I have a club meeting from 6pm-11pm, so I'll be on sometime before then and I'll be on after that until 12am.

okay! maybe we can arrange it tomorrow between 4-5 if I dont finish tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back