• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Liaru's Art Shop! (CLOSED)

AHHH I hope there are slots left! Can't believe I didn't see this earlier ;A;

Username: Pokemanz
Commission type: Full art
Details: I'd like my OC Nathan and his best friend Alex (in his werewolf form) drawn together. Let me know if you can't do the wolf form and I can link the human refs.
Character reference if you have one: [x] & [x]
How many characters?: 2
Simple/Complex/No background: No background
Pose and face emotion preferences: It's totally up to you, but I can give you an idea if you need one. ^-^
Form of payment: TBT

That would be 110 TBT, unless you also want to include simple shading (which costs additional 30 TBT). There's still one slot left and I'll give it whoever sends payment first. The others will have to wait till there are any vacant slots again.

Sorry! All of the slots are taken!

Last edited:
That would be 110 TBT, unless you also want to include simple shading (which costs additional 30 TBT). There's still one slot left and I'll give it whoever sends payment first. The others will have to wait till there are any vacant slots again.

Sure, I'll do more for shading. Sent!

Hi!

I'm not sure what the actual prices are... Does 1,6 mean from 1 to 6 dollars or does it mean $1.60? Either way...

Username: Samansu
Commission type: Color Clean Line
Details: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Black Glasses, Don't forget birthmark! ^-^ (Outfit: White button-down with top 2 buttons undone tucked into a black knee length skirt. Gray stockings and black mary-jane style heels)
Character reference if you have one: X <-- Pay more attention to the art by Kiiro since it is actually my OC.
How many characters?: 1
Simple/Complex/No background: Simple
Simple/Complex/No shading: Simple
Pose and face emotion preferences: Sitting or standing and reading a book. Slight smile, or serious. Either option is fine! ^-^
Form of payment: RLC
PayPal email (if paying via paypal): samatott@gmail.com

Hi!

I'm not sure what the actual prices are... Does 1,6 mean from 1 to 6 dollars or does it mean $1.60? Either way...

Details: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Black Glasses, Don't forget birthmark! ^-^ (Outfit: White button-down with top 2 buttons undone tucked into a black knee length skirt. Gray stockings and black mary-jane style heels)
Character reference if you have one: X <-- Pay more attention to the art by Kiiro since it is actually my OC.
Pose and face emotion preferences: Sitting or standing and reading a book. Slight smile, or serious. Either option is fine! ^-^

Hi! Sorry for not replying for so long. Are you still interested?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I will need to give you a new reference link! What would the total be?

Sure! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I will need to give you a new reference link! What would the total be?

It would be $7.80 for colored clean line + $1.60 for simple shading = $9.40. I'm gonna send you a sketch first, then you send payment (i will make an invoice), then I make and send you a full art. Is that ok?

Last edited:
It would be $7.80 for colored clean line + $1.60 for simple shading = $9.40. I'm gonna send you a sketch first, then you send payment (i will make an invoice), then I make and send you a full art. Is that ok?

Sounds good to me! ^-^

Here is the new ref link -> X

Fill the form below and post in this thread.
Username: Esweeeny
Commission type: Chibi
Details: If you could match most of the reference, but no need to add the cat:)
Character reference if you have one: Zara closest I think she should look like :p
How many characters?: 2: My Oc Zara
Simple/Complex/No shading: You can add any features closest to her if you'd like, I'm flexible I just am in love with the long hair and bow! Simple Shading I guess?
Form of payment: TBT/RLC RLC!
PayPal email (if paying via paypal): I am using my BF'S paypal that has my card on it.nicholasacosta.me@gmail.com Just let me know the price ^o^

Last edited:
Fill the form below and post in this thread.
Username: Esweeeny
Commission type: Chibi
Details: If you could match most of the reference, but no need to add the cat:)
Character reference if you have one: Zara closest I think she should look like :p
How many characters?: 2: My Oc Zara
Simple/Complex/No shading: You can add any features closest to her if you'd like, I'm flexible I just am in love with the long hair and bow! Simple Shading I guess?
Form of payment: TBT/RLC RLC!
PayPal email (if paying via paypal): I am using my BF'S paypal that has my card on it.nicholasacosta.me@gmail.com Just let me know the price ^o^

Hi! Thank you for your interest. I'll contact you in a few days after I'll finish previous commissions. Your total would be 3.60$, is that ok?

I'm kinda confused, you said 2 characters, right? One of them is Zara, what about the other character?

Last edited:
Oh sorry!

I wasn't sure if you could do villagers. How much would it be to feature Wendy the peppy sheep and Muffy the uchi sheep? :D:D

Or jsut Wendy? I kinda wasn't sure if you'd be willing to do villagers I changed it last minute! lol

Back