• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a gay male and I haven't been able to come out to anyone yet. This is like the only place im telling.

I feel that. I'm a panromantic demisexual and I'm in a great, loving relationship with another female but I'm finding it hard to get the words out. Kinda makes me feel crummy that I can't even get out the words about how happy I am with this person :/

what about not ****ting on other ppls sexualities lmao

anyways what's up w the drop the t thing that has been going on for some months, or i guess it was mostly like back in last year but w/E LET's talk about it anyways (this thing is part of it!!!!)
what do u all think about it lol. i think it's dumb af but yye

what about not ****ting on other ppls sexualities lmao

anyways what's up w the drop the t thing that has been going on for some months, or i guess it was mostly like back in last year but w/E LET's talk about it anyways (this thing is part of it!!!!)
what do u all think about it lol. i think it's dumb af but yye

not sure if you're indirectly coming at me but just making sure
seems like a troll petition that most likely won't come true, calm yourself

not sure if you're indirectly coming at me but just making sure
seems like a troll petition that most likely won't come true, calm yourself

nah just mean that the discussion about if demisexuality was real was a thing some pages back and i dont think it's a good idea to bring it back lmao

and no it's not a troll petition, it's an actual movement that ppl support :/

nah just mean that the discussion about if demisexuality was real was a thing some pages back and i dont think it's a good idea to bring it back lmao

and no it's not a troll petition, it's an actual movement that ppl support :/

That discussion was golden.
But what I mean is don't take it seriously. It is serious but it's a stupid idea to remove T in lgbt. Ignorance can't be moved forward.

I'm bisexual and genderqueer. I told my best mates, my father and my sister and they're totally fine with it. I know that my mother wouldn't be, she's very homophobic when it comes to love between females. I won't tell her unless I have to, our relationship is strained as it is. She'll never forgive me that I moved to my father...
My Facebook says that I like men and women, but it seems like nobody ever reads that :'D

Also, my boyfriend, who formerly identified as genderfluid and bisexual, now identifies as trans. So he is apparently a she but hasn't started transitioning yet.
I guess I'm fine with it (although I was kind of shocked at first, mostly because of my mother...), but she is afraid of what others may think. We told one of my best mates (who kind of became my girlfriend's best mate too) and my father and they're fine with it too.
She didn't tell her parents though. Surprisingly, telling her catholic fraternity roommates won't be an issue, because they are fine with having a transwoman in their fraternity.
My girlfriend suffers from depression and anxiety, which makes this somewhat more difficult, and hasn't had the courage to tell her doctor yet because she is afraid they might be transphobic etc.
She is 18 now and told me that she should start taking hormones as soon as possible because it works better if one is younger.
I'm kind of worried.
Thoughts?

No one ever answered me *sniff*
And my boy/girlfriend still hasn't started taking hormones :(

No one ever answered me *sniff*
And my boy/girlfriend still hasn't started taking hormones :(

There are plenty of people who started the hormone process fairly late (like in their 20s) and they still end up looking amazing. Do some research and look some stuff up about it and show it to your friend.

That discussion was golden.
But what I mean is don't take it seriously. It is serious but it's a stupid idea to remove T in lgbt. Ignorance can't be moved forward.

Why shouldn't demisexuality be a thing? And what is the connection to removing the T in LGBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are plenty of people who started the hormone process fairly late (like in their 20s) and they still end up looking amazing. Do some research and look some stuff up about it and show it to your friend.

It's not like we didn't do our research.
She just didn't do anything yet despite wanting to and because of angst and stuff.
I guess I'm just worried ._.
Thanks for the input though.

Last edited:
Why shouldn't demisexuality be a thing? And what has it to do with removing the T in LGBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not like we didn't do our research.
She just didn't do anything yet despite wanting to and because of angst and stuff.
I guess I'm just worried ._.

It's a long discussion and I honestly don't feel like opening some closed wounds.
But basically the concept of demisexuaity is sorta like what everyone is doing. Not wanting to do anything sexual till you form a close bond with someone sounds like a normal thing(basically a trait and not as much as a sexuality). It's like the concept of sapiosexiality, having a attraction with smart people is more of a trait than a sexuality. It's not as serious as asexuality.

It's a long discussion and I honestly don't feel like opening some closed wounds.
But basically the concept of demisexuaity is sorta like what everyone is doing. Not wanting to do anything sexual till you form a close bond with someone sounds like a normal thing(basically a trait and not as much as a sexuality). It's like the concept of sapiosexiality, having a attraction with smart people is more of a trait than a sexuality. It's not as serious as asexuality.

That's what I've always thought about those ones. Like surely everyone is demisexual to an extent? and sapiosexual is a preference in what you like in a person. They seem like unnecessary labels

I just found out im a genderfluid-genderqueer-demisexual-foxkin-asexual-gay- attack helicopter

It's really hard for me atm to keep all my feelings intact </333

society won't accept me for who i am :(((

idk I might change tomorrow

I just found out im a genderfluid-genderqueer-demisexual-foxkin-asexual-gay- attack helicopter

It's really hard for me atm to keep all my feelings intact </333

society won't accept me for who i am :(((

idk I might change tomorrow

wow what an original joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back