• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [LF] Orange Roses, Pink Cosmos, Purple Roses, Purple Tulips, Black Lilies. [FT] In description

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Hello everyone! I am looking for the flowers above. [FT]I can give you Perfect Cherries, Perfect Pears certain 7/11 items, common flowers, bells, a visit to ANY of the RV's in the game. I have all 50 welcome amiibo cards, 6 sanrio cards, and all the ANIMAL CROSSING amiibo figures if you would like to go and order stuff from their RV's! I DO NOT have any of the Splatoon, Zelda, or SSB villager. Thank You so much for reading! Just tell me how many of which flower you would like to trade and I can give you whatever you want in the FT listed above!

I will send you my FC in a reply! ALSO I do de-friend people after trades so I can keep my FL neat and tidy! Do not feel bad if I do because we can always trade again!

FINALLY: I have know about this website for around 6 years but only got around to making an account last night. I know how to navigate the website but I do not know anything at all about whatever TBT is or the seashell point thingies? Also if you can tell me how to leave feedback that would be great! Sorry for making this so long but TYSM!!

(Please state the time in EST - EST on when you are good to trade <3)

Attachments

• Yummy Cake.jpg
    Yummy Cake.jpg
    864.5 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back