• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading LF Judy, FT various villagers, 100+ nook miles tickets, star stuff, items, bells/ TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

maplecheek

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Orange Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (74) +
Looking for Judy! If anyone has her I can trade all my nook miles tickets and/or a combination of everything. I've been collecting NMT so have a ton!

Items: I have lots of star fragments for wands, Star wand, bamboo wand, iron wand, pansy wand, starry wall, misty garden wall, stormy wall, sky wall, future tech wall, strawberry chocolate wall, items from cute set, refridgerator, nook mile items, hybrid flowers, gold nuggets, various clothes.

TBT and millions of bells also available.

Hopefully I have something you are looking for :3

Villager trading:

Villagers I have currently that I can trade include: Diana, Muffy, Olive, Tangy, Curlos, Cranston.

Amiibo adoptions: I also have a lot of amiibo that I can cycle for you including Fauna, Fang, Chief, Freya, Zucker, Flurry, Marshal, Merengue, Chief, Chrissy, Sprinkle, Willow, Bunnie, Roald..... among others, and the entire welcome amiibo set. Also have some cards coming in the mail ^_^ I have many regular amiibos (list in progress) so just ask. I make sure that the move outs are not amiibo forced but naturally occuring.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i don't have raymond, but could i get merengue off of you for TBT? :")

Hi I have Raymond! I seldom time travel, I definitely could but I don’t always have the time, so it may not be super speedy but I can get him out :) Would you happen to have Marina? I’d be looking for Zucker and Marina together

Hi Shouyou! I am sending you a private message.

- - - Post Merge - - -

rnochi, I might be open to TBT trade in the future with you after I get Raymond from someone :3 Hope you understand!

Hello! I have Judy and am currently TTing to try to get her out :)
I hope it doesn't take over an hour :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back