Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (176) +
Hello!

I'm looking for a Fancy Kitty Plush! 🐈‍⬛

Once my summoning circle entry gets accepted, I can offer an unbought Shadow Kitty Plush (or Gourdy) and a Rainbow Candy! Or a Caustic Crystal instead of either of those! I also have some TBT (though not a huge amount).

Thank you :)

Hello!

I'm looking for a Fancy Kitty Plush! 🐈‍⬛

Once my summoning circle entry gets accepted, I can offer an unbought Shadow Kitty Plush (or Gourdy) and a Rainbow Candy! Or a Caustic Crystal instead of either of those! I also have some TBT (though not a huge amount).

Thank you :)
Hi! I buy you a fancy kitty plush for a rainbow candy! :)

No thank you! Would you like a message on your fancy kitty plush? :)
I don't need one! Though if you want to write something funny or spooky, I wouldn't mind! Ill send the candy shortly! Thanks so much! 🥰

No thank you! Would you like a message on your fancy kitty plush? :)
I forgot to ask! Is there a specific time you want me to send the candy? I know people sometimes like to wait until they buy other stuff from the shop so their lineup is in a certain order. The candy is dated on Halloween if that makes a difference. I just wanted to be sure :")

I forgot to ask! Is there a specific time you want me to send the candy? I know people sometimes like to wait until they buy other stuff from the shop so their lineup is in a certain order. The candy is dated on Halloween if that makes a difference. I just wanted to be sure :")
Ooh Halloween Candy Niiicee
send it whenever I'll buy your kitty now if you don't want a specific date :)

I sent it! Let me know if you like the message!
Thank you so much for the rainbow candy for my candy collection! 😊
I love it! Especially since I volunteer at a shelter and try to get kitties adopted all day, haha 🥰Np! I'm glad the candy has a good home! Thanks again! I know I've thanked you a ton but I'm just so appreciative 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back